Ray Drew

Not A Insider

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I agree that it may be a joke between Drew and Lemay, you have to like the fact that we run a 4-3, will have one of the best defenses in the SEC, and we play UGA every year!!!!!

I'd take that more as a positive for UGA. No way he says they aren't stable enough on facebook and really mean it. Really I think you can take nothing from that except a couple of friends jabbing back and forth.

If anything that seems like he's already committed to UGA.  He probably will be going up against him when Lemay is on scout O - considering I don't think Murray losing his starting job anytime soon...ha.  Someone tell JLee that feeling very confident that Drew is coming to AU might be looking at the situation prettttty optimistically.

Facebook status from jan 11..

Ray Drew

Waaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr eagle HEY!!!!!!!!!!

could mean nothing, but im going to stay positive.

Just on facebook and Ray Drew's status popped up in my news feed:  We have the best 4-3 in the SEC I hope your ready @Christian Lemay

Then someone asked what it meant and he said: I'm coming off one end another DE who I'm not sayin at this time and my D tackles are coming to get Lemay and ever other QB. That's what that means

Oh and someone said go to UGA as well and he said not stable enough

Definately looks like UGA is out of the picture!

Don't read too much into that...I mean, it's still Facebook. But you're right that it certainly doesn't look bad.

For this one time about facebook, I disagree Red. If you combine it with ST saying last week that uga is trailing AU and bama then you can read into it.

I don't get how anyone can assume Drew is going anywhere in particular.  The kid is a huge unknown at this time and to say he's 'going to UGA' is ridiculous at this point in the process.  I think Drew has as good if not better chance of going to AU as he does UGA.  And my opinion is worth as much as most if not all who responded in this thread...absolutely nothing.  WDE

In JLee's Monday recruiting notes he mentioned that Jenkins might be taking another visit. Sounds like Drew and Jenkins might have done a lot of note comparing. They might really like the idea of playing togeter. Question is -Where?

Jenkins is a little too late to the party.  I'd rather take Frost.

BUT, I trust the coaches.  I don't know squat.

not if drew and jenkins are a package deal.

Who says they are a package?  Dawg fans?  <- That would make since, the home team doesn't want to miss on either.

'Just a little FYI, guys...  I have very good reason to believe we lead for Drew at this time.  I'm not saying that won't change but am feeling real good right now.

With your track record J-S that ma feel even better than I already did about Drew. Guys I think Drew has known for a while that he plans on committing to AU. I think he told Lemay and Lemay is cool with it so they are having a little fun on facebook with it.

(I sure as hell hope not though, Drew is my favorite out of all possibilities for AU left)

Yeah he's my favorite recruit of the whole class, just not the most needed. That would be Mr. Florence & to a lesser degree Mr. Roberson.

Guest shirley4au9

'Just a little FYI, guys...  I have very good reason to believe we lead for Drew at this time.  I'm not saying that won't change but am feeling real good right now.

With your track record J-S that ma feel even better than I already did about Drew. Guys I think Drew has known for a while that he plans on committing to AU. I think he told Lemay and Lemay is cool with it so they are having a little fun on facebook with it.

Probably true, 15 days, but who's counting, and we'll know for certain. Keep up the good work guys, and thanks for all you do for this site.

Just on facebook and Ray Drew's status popped up in my news feed:  We have the best 4-3 in the SEC I hope your ready @Christian Lemay

Then someone asked what it meant and he said: I'm coming off one end another DE who I'm not sayin at this time and my D tackles are coming to get Lemay and ever other QB. That's what that means

Oh and someone said go to UGA as well and he said not stable enough

Definately looks like UGA is out of the picture!

Don't read too much into that...I mean, it's still Facebook. But you're right that it certainly doesn't look bad.

For this one time about facebook, I disagree Red. If you combine it with ST saying last week that uga is trailing AU and bama then you can read into it.

Not saying it's not good to see or that you can't read into it, I'm just saying not to read too much into it. As close to the vest as Drew has been keeping everything, it's very possible that this could be nothing more than Ray goofing off online. :dunno:

Archived