Ray Drew

Not A Insider

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The UGA fans are as bad if not worse than the bama fans nowadays. If we can't get them(mitchell) then I don't care if bama gets them. Let the state raid their cupboards and put the pee in their cornflakes.

Are we still in good shape for Drew?

Tom Luginbill on ESPNU said he thinks Drew is ours just as the Mods on this board have.

Really? I find that interesting. I sure hope he's right. Drew is that nice plump cherry on the top of a sundae! Gotta have that cherry!

Tom Luginbill on ESPNU said he thinks Drew is ours just as the Mods on this board have.

When did he say that?...and just him saying that on tv if he did will all the dawgs panting from the heat as their message boards melt down.

When did he say that?...and just him saying that on tv if he did will all the dawgs panting from the heat as their message boards melt down.

I think he said it on Recruiting Insider yesterday.

I think he said it on Recruiting Insider yesterday.

:hellyeah:

Drew impressed with Miami

Five-star DE Ray Drew (Thomasville, Ga./Thomas Country Central) was blown away by new Miami coach Al Golden during his most recent visit.

"I love Al Golden," Drew said. "I mean, I really like him. He knows what he wants and is very hungry. He wants to bring Miami back to its glory days, back to where they were. He's a high-energy, full-speed guy that's very genuine. Al Golden is a people person. I was pretty impressed.

"I also like the staff and met a bunch of players. I like where they are going."

That's four official visits in the books for Drew and he has one left to Clemson this weekend. He has also seen Georgia, Auburn and LSU.

Does one team stand out over the others?

"No. I don't want a leader to interfere with my judgement because whenever I make a decision I want it to be the right one," said Drew. "I will decide on signing day or just before."

:we:

Good to see you on here Hatch. You have been missed my friend.

Must've taken him a few days to recover from the Glendale trip!  Hahahahaha...

Drew seems to be the kind of kid who would say nothing but good things about everyone he comes into contact with.  He's just a good kid. 

:we:

Good to see you on here Hatch. You have been missed my friend.

Must've taken him a few days to recover from the Glendale trip!  Hahahahaha...

Let me tell ya'll something... LOOK OUT for this guy ^^^!! He is a FREAKIN' wild man! Introduced me to Charles Barkley in AZ!!!

BTW, I am indeed comfortable!  :we:

Thanks Barn.  When you have some more time, please tutor me on this blogging thing, I'm new to this whole scene...tell me more, tell me more.  tease.gif

Any time there is multiple quotes and comments about others, including recruits, I don't think you want there to be a question...at least not the way rumors can start here and end up on a lot of other sites. 

DJ:  You may want to clarify that you are talking about muxi being a wild man and introducing you to CB, NOT Ray Drew!  laugh.gif

:laugh:

Thanks Barn.  When you have some more time, please tutor me on this blogging thing, I'm new to this whole scene...tell me more, tell me more.  tease.gif

Any time there is multiple quotes and comments about others, including recruits, I don't think you want there to be a question...at least not the way rumors can start here and end up on a lot of other sites. 

I help when I can.  :tease:

Guys I can't believe I have some credible information about Ray Drew, but I do so here it goes.

My cousin hosts a sports talk show in Valdosta and had Ray on his show today.  He said Ray had a great time at the U this weekend, and has family in the Miami area.  Also said he bonded with a another UGA recruit that was on a visit there as well.  He will make his announcement on the 31st and he thinks its either the U, UGA or us, but made it sound like UGA.

He has Malcolm Mitchell and Jome Rome committing on his show Thursday.  Thinks if they commit to UGA, Drew will likely follow.

I sure as heck hope not though.

Archived