Ray Drew

Not A Insider

I have the same thought but there isn't a lot of time left. If CTG takes another week to leave and then it takes a week or 2 to hire a new guy it may not matter. Not much time to get to know your DC.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, I heard the McDonald's in Athens has better burgers because they are located closer to the regional distribution center and therefore have fresher ingredients.  Could be a deciding factor.

TIFWIW  :dunno:

Never know ...................................... :thumbsup:

IF I was limited to one uncommitted recruit that I could wish and have right now it would be Mr. Drew

You know I agree, but all the rest of the guys are right there behind him. I was going to say followed by Westerman. But then I thought about Roberson and Florence. Then I thought about how great Wright is and how bad we need DT's. Then I thought about how great Huggins looks. I mean really?? We don't have a recruit left that isn't elite!

Drew,to me,was the most impressive player in this weekends all-star games.

Clowny and Huggins and Frazier were a close second.It was hard to tell which of the O-linemen did,I wasnt paying close enough I guess.

IF I was limited to one uncommitted recruit that I could wish and have right now it would be Mr. Drew

You know I agree, but all the rest of the guys are right there behind him. I was going to say followed by Westerman. But then I thought about Roberson and Florence. Then I thought about how great Wright is and how bad we need DT's. Then I thought about how great Huggins looks. I mean really?? We don't have a recruit left that isn't elite!

I agree with what you said and I want all those guys...I guess what I said about Drew is because he seems the least likely one to get...but I wouldn't trade Erique so we could have Ray

Clowny and Huggins and Frazier were a close second.It was hard to tell which of the O-linemen did,I wasnt paying close enough I guess.

I must admit Hart had a good game and so did Landry

As impressive as Drew was, I gotta go with Kiehl Frazier as the most impressive. (I presume you were including the UAAAG, since you said "games", even though that one wasn't on the weekend.) Coming in cold and leading his team to victory is quite a feat, if you ask me...

As impressive as Drew was, I gotta go with Kiehl Frazier as the most impressive. (I presume you were including the UAAAG, since you said "games", even though that one wasn't on the weekend.) Coming in cold and leading his team to victory is quite a feat, if you ask me...

Our guys played great in the 2 games but Clowney was the most dominant player in the 2 games.

Whoever gets Clowney needs to enjoy him for the short time he will be in college. This guy will be a force in the League for many years if he stays healthy. He has a motor that is unstoppable.

Saw where Ray Drew is driving to attend Malcolm Mitchell and Jay Rome'e press conferences.  This is not great news but worthy of a tidbit.

Saw where Ray Drew is driving to attend Malcolm Mitchell and Jay Rome'e press conferences.  This is not great news but worthy of a tidbit.

Where did you see it and when is the presser?

What presser are they having? Are they committing? I assume both of those guys are going to UGA. I'm sure Rome is and I know Richardson is either UGA or UA.

What presser are they having? Are they committing? I assume both of those guys are going to UGA. I'm sure Rome is and I know Richardson is either UGA or UA.

I'm not sure what the answers are to your 2 questions.....I'm wondering the same thing. I would guess both are uga bound, but i could see Mitchell going to bama as well

I'm not sure what the answers are to your 2 questions.....I'm wondering the same thing. I would guess both are uga bound, but i could see Mitchell going to bama as well

Actually Mitchell is considered a Bammer lean and he is announcing on Thursday the 20th, so I guess Rome is too.

The AJC's recruiting expert Chip Towers is reporting that Ray Drew will be in Valdosta when Malcom Mitchell and Jay Rome commit to Georgia. Does it mean Ray Drew is commiting to UGA along with them?? Maybe. Maybe not. I do not not believe Drew is committing alongside them, but I also think it is a good sign if you are a UGA fan. Just my 2 cents.

The AJC's recruiting expert Chip Towers is reporting that Ray Drew will be in Valdosta when Malcom Mitchell and Jay Rome commit to Georgia. Does it mean Ray Drew is commiting to UGA along with them?? Maybe. Maybe not. I do not not believe Drew is committing alongside them, but I also think it is a good sign if you are a UGA fan. Just my 2 cents.

If true, this is good news for georgia fans I would think

I still say Mitchell blows that whole thing up by picking uat.

Archived