Ray Drew

Not A Insider

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess people do not feel like reading today because the facebook status and the al.com was posted 2 times within 2 or 3 pages on this thread..

my bad at some point i just dont go through every page in a thread.

I guess people do not feel like reading today because the facebook status and the al.com was posted 2 times within 2 or 3 pages on this thread..

I completely understand. I usually go through the last 2 pages of a thread to see if it is there before I quote a story like that.

Why - don't you have 27 hours a day - 8 days a week??

Why - don't you have 27 hours a day - 8 days a week??

If you have found a way to do that Ballrun you need to teach the rest of us.  :laugh: :laugh:

Fox 6 said Drew is choosing between us and Georgia. Maybe we can pull him in. It would be some great news after losing MR.

Have you not heard, we are refusing to accept MR's commitment to TT at this time.  We do that ever so often on here until we get the result we want.  He will be a Tiger, don't worry. :thumbsup:

So i saw Ray Drew say Something like this on facebook, "I would go to Jay Rome and Tampa's announcement but Im not because i fear they will pick the wrong hat........if there was no red and black i might have gone"  ;)

So i saw Ray Drew say Something like this on facebook, "I would go to Jay Rome and Tampa's announcement but Im not because i fear they will pick the wrong hat........if there was no red and black i might have gone"  ;)

If you look back at his quotes they are all Negative about UGA, which honestly, I do not know how to read it and do not think its completely a good sign for AU...Call it "facebook stalking" but these are quotes coming straight from the recruit, not just an "insider"

My take is every bad thing he says about UGA means he is more likely to pick them.  He has a solid relationship with Richt, this is known.  In the last week he has said some real negative stuff about UGA.  I do not think he would throw Richt under the bus publically unless it was a ploy.  I expect him to sign with UGA unfortunately.

My gut feeling is that Drew is definitely going to UGA.  The anti-Georgia statements people have said came from his Facebook are way too obvious.  Nobody would constantly throw jabs at one of the two schools they are considering, unless it was a joke.  The joke would be in bad taste if he then committed to AU.

You guys need to get some pepcid AC and quit reading anything into Facebook messages

I will eat crow if I'm wrong, but those Facebook messages pretty much spell it out for you.  You come here to get inside information on recruits and then discount Facebook messages directly from the recruit that are screaming that he is going to UGA.

You guys need to get some pepcid AC and quit reading anything into Facebook messages

I will eat crow if I'm wrong, but those Facebook messages pretty much spell it out for you.  You come here to get inside information on recruits and then discount Facebook messages directly from the recruit that are screaming that he is going to UGA.

I agree.  It has come to a point where these Facebook messages are obviously jokes now.  There are two ways to read them:  1) He is messing around with his future teammates and will go to UGA  2) He is extremely tactless and doesn't realize that the jokes will be salt in the wounds if he commits to Auburn

I just can't convince myself that it is the latter.  Even a high school kid can't be so tactless.

I trust our mods :we:

I trust our mods too.  Have you seen ST's latest update? He didn't even list Drew as one of the players he thinks we sign as of right now.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to jump off of a cliff if Drew goes to UGA, but I think that's where he ends up.  That's just my gut feeling, which is worth less than my 2 cents.  

I agree.  It has come to a point where these Facebook messages are obviously jokes now.  There are two ways to read them:  1) He is messing around with his future teammates and will go to UGA  2) He is extremely tactless and doesn't realize that the jokes will be salt in the wounds if he commits to Auburn

I just can't convince myself that it is the latter.  Even a high school kid can't be so tactless.

3. He's friends with those guys and knows that he is going to AU and so he's just joking around with them. They know he really doesn't dislike UGA but he plays like it in jest.

I trust our mods :we:

I trust our mods too.  Have you seen ST's latest update? He didn't even list Drew as one of the players he thinks we sign as of right now.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to jump off of a cliff if Drew goes to UGA, but I think that's where he ends up.  That's just my gut feeling, which is worth less than my 2 cents.  

yu sure? DE Ray Drew - 60% Auburn-Georgia fight until signing day. I believe AU has a slight lead.

Archived