Student Basketball Tickets Question

AUAeroEngineer

At the student gate to the arena, does anyone know if they check ids for students, or is it like football games? Also, can anyone give me any advice as to how early I should get there tomorrow for the game against LSU? TIA

They just swipe your ignited card. I never saw them check an ID.

There was slim student turnouts for the non-conference games earlier this season, but this is my first year coming to AU basketball games so I'm not sure how students would turn out for this one.

I appreciate your help. This is my first year here too, and my first bball game here, so I'm completely clueless.

They'll check to make sure you have an ignited card.  With it being the first SEC game and us coming off of a HUGE win, I expect there to be a decent turnout

I'm not long a student, but my buddy is the president of the student section (it is an official student organization now).

He sits (stands) on the front row at midcourt. His name is Josh. Go join him if you want to have a good time. He will have a "Super Shaker" which is a pole with a bunch of shakers on it with the pole covered in orange and blue duct tape.

Some of my favorite times at Auburn were the basketball games. You can be so close to the action and the players can hear your heckling. I enjoyed basketball games almost as much as the football games.

Thanks for the help guys. Here's the situation. I've got the ignited card of a buddy of mine, but another buddy of mine is going to use it to get in. Will they let him in?

Shouldn't be an issue. I used someone else's card to get into the first game of the year...

They just looked at the  to get into the arena and then was scanning them if you wanted it scanned when you went to the "Underground"

Archived