Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who dat?

The picture in reply #1044 is

Greg Smith - Juco DT that we recruited in 2006.  To my knowledge he, like Raven Grey, never actually made it to campus

What happened to Raven? He sounds familiar...

i betcha its steward or clowney cause those are people we thought were gonna go somewhere else.................now one of those would be "Earth Shattering"!!!!!! and i would  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :trampoline::yay::partey:

I'm pretty sure Greg and Raven both made it...they just didn't last very long.  Raven actually had an injury that kept him out and he eventually left school.  I remember hearing about Greg at practices but he showed up extremely overweight.

My take on this is that it could be between 24 hrs and NSD before we hear anything, right?  Any reason to think that it will be any sooner?

There is a possibility (though it doesn't look promising) that it could break sooner than that because it's already passed the original 24 hour window. The 1st post was about 2 pm, yesterday.

BSIE '67, ol man, Crowell,Hart, Cyrus. It don't get better than that........... WDE :thumbsup:

I"m just going to post these names and you guys do what you like with them.

5*

HCD

D Hart

Anthony Johnson- DT  LSU commit, visited AU in the fall

Malcolm Brown- RB UT

4*

Steve Edmonds LB UT

Marvin Shinn UA WR

Chris Jones UA DB

EDIT:

TIm Jernigan- DT  undedcided  lake city, FL

Phillip Dukes- DT  undecided  SC

Jermauria Rasco is what im thinking. No clear cut favorites, Kiehl and him are friends, Kept his recruitment quiet. Just throwin an educated guess out there.

Wouldn't really be that earth-shattering honestly

depends on what a person's definition of "earth-shattering" is.

Clowney isnt announcing till after NSD. ST originally said 24-48 hours, then said maybe as late as NSD. So I dont think its clowney because we've all known he's not announcing till Feb 14th for a while.

ST,

Can you please just tell us if someone has correctly guessed the possible event somewhere within the 1st 73 pages of this thread? Or is everyone wrong so far?

ST,

Can you please just tell us if someone has correctly guessed the possible event somewhere within the 1st 73 pages of this thread? Or is everyone wrong so far?

This an unbelievable request!  :thumbsup:

If he said everyone is wrong so far - I wonder how many people would stay up half the night reviewing recruiting info trying to figure out who it is?

ST,

This an unbelievable request!  :thumbsup:

If he said everyone is wrong so far - I wonder how many people would stay up half the night reviewing recruiting info trying to figure out who it is?

The sad truth is, after 73 pages there has only been 8 to 10 legitimate candidates mentioned.   :dunno:

Archived