Official Florida vs Auburn Thread

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so happy that I found this site and that there is a game thread tonight!!!  I am in WI and this is the second time I get to see my team play, the 1st being the Florida St game.  I love what coach is doing with this team and where the program will be going.  Plus I get to watch the WI game after, Coach Ryan is a classic example of how to build a program with heart and character and I see the same things in Barbee

I am so happy that I found this site and that there is a game thread tonight!!!  I am in WI and this is the second time I get to see my team play, the 1st being the Florida St game.  I love what coach is doing with this team and where the program will be going.  Plus I get to watch the WI game after, Coach Ryan is a classic example of how to build a program with heart and character and I see the same things in Barbee

Rockin it from the cozy confines of balmy WI eh? Must be freezing up there bout now.

would like to see if Payne can get some offense here...keep up the D!!! Barbee is an excellent strategist, we have been outcoaching their offense, of course no one is hitting either

:wareagle:

Archived