Number 1

jefflee

All i want is to finish ahead of the turds.  Lets take their manhood from them. 

It will happen on 1 site...Possibly all 3 if we can get Big C.

I think unless we pickup a 5star we can't pass UAT on rivals.

Still amazed at how much people around here care about what # ranking our recruiting class is given.

Actually, the class ranking is more predictive than star rankings for indivual players. If you look at the National Champions since the BCS era begin I believe they all had finished with Top 5 classes  at least once before they got into the big game. Do all classes pan out no, but given a choice between a 20th class and no 5 class I'll take my chances with the latter.

Obviously, there is a difference between the 20th ranked class and the 5th ranked class. My comment was more aimed at how much people obsess over moving up only one spot on Rivals when we moved up 2 spots on Scouts, and how we should have ____ amount of points instead of ____ many points, and UAT blah blah blah. Those rankings are very subjective, and in reality, there's not much of a difference between the 9th ranked class and the 4th ranked class. Like jvilletiger posted, we are filling our needs, and to me that's the most important thing. Although, I do believe that there are some people around here who are much more concerned with what our "ranking" says.

If it's Big C we will pass them on Rivals....unless they steal Clowney from the fighting chickens.

If it's Big C we will pass them on Rivals....unless they steal Clowney from the fighting chickens.

Clowns going to chickens who for some reason have razors on their legs...

Clowney won't count toward the rankings because he will be a couple weeks later.  By then, all the hoopla of who won the recruiting wars will be over.

Clowney won't count toward the rankings because he will be a couple weeks later.  By then, all the hoopla of who won the recruiting wars will be over.

As much as I hate to say it, It's Rivals. They would change it when he commits and take their little gold trophy off the page of whatever team is #1 and put it on Bama's page...If they can then jump FSU, LSU or UGA by then.

By several measures this class is completely stacked:

Top 5ish likely finish in all services

10 or so guys played in the all star games

15-20 guys from the top 250 recruits

Clowns going to chickens who for some reason have razors on their legs...

It's the only place they shave. :dunno:

Archived