Number 1

jefflee

On Scout it's possible. Probably #3 on Rivals.

How about ESPN as they seem the most accurate when it comes to Recruiting?

I don't know what is up with ESPN, they have us at #9, I doubt we could make it higher than 5 there.  It seems like ESPN just make everyone a 4 star so who ever turns out good they can say we had him high.

I don't know what is up with ESPN, they have us at #9, I doubt we could make it higher than 5 there.  It seems like ESPN just make everyone a 4 star so who ever turns out good they can say we had him high.

They havent updated with the rankings since we got Westy. They dont update immediately like rivals and scout. We have 3 commits that havent factored into the rankings.

Ahead of Bama based on what I have been reading on AE, correct?

Since they wouldn't be getting Crowell or Cyrus, more than likely we'd pass them

As I said in another thread. We are the odds on favorite to finish #1 on Scout...5th or 6th on Rivals, and top 4 on ESPN. Here is the Scout details...

We are  the odds on favorite to be #! on Scout. If we get Roberson, Florence, Gabe, and another 4* surprise then FSU will have to get Jerrigan plus all 4 4*s left on their board or Jerrigan and Rasco plus 2 of their 4*s left on their board. If we do not get a surprise then FSU still has to get Jerrigan and 3 4*s. Texas is the other contender and they are done. I would be shocked if Auburn finishes any lower than #2 on Scout's rankings.

Ahead of Bama based on what I have been reading on AE, correct?

Since they wouldn't be getting Crowell or Cyrus, more than likely we'd pass them

As I said in another thread. We are the odds on favorite to finish #1 on Scout...5th or 6th on Rivals, and top 4 on ESPN. Here is the Scout details...

We are  the odds on favorite to be #! on Scout. If we get Roberson, Florence, Gabe, and another 4* surprise then FSU will have to get Jerrigan plus all 4 4*s left on their board or Jerrigan and Rasco plus 2 of their 4*s left on their board. If we do not get a surprise then FSU still has to get Jerrigan and 3 4*s. Texas is the other contender and they are done. I would be shocked if Auburn finishes any lower than #2 on Scout's rankings.

Thanks for the breakdown E. And just for clarification, my comment about probably passing Bama was based on Rivals, it's the only site I really keep up with

Still amazed at how much people around here care about what # ranking our recruiting class is given.

Because it has been said many times you have to recruit at an elite level to win SEC and National championships.

Man, some folks are getting spoiled by this coaching staff. If a team has a top 10 recruiting class, that is a great class! They have met their needs excellent in this class:

1. Get the top QB in the country that they wanted CHECK

2. Get a top RB CHECK

3. Get some great OL CHECK

4. Get top Dbs CHECK

5. Get some dominate DL CHECK

6. Get some big/sure handed WRs CHECK

7. Get some athletic LBs CHECK

Looks like a great class to me.  :dunno:

They havent updated the class rankings since tJanuary 21st

They havent updated the class rankings since tJanuary 21st

And they will only update it one or 2 more times, including at the end of NSD. I kinda expect them to update it tomorrow after Drew commits to UGA.

All i want is to finish ahead of the turds.  Lets take their manhood from them. 

It will happen on 1 site...Possibly all 3 if we can get Big C.

Still amazed at how much people around here care about what # ranking our recruiting class is given.

Actually, the class ranking is more predictive than star rankings for indivual players. If you look at the National Champions since the BCS era begin I believe they all had finished with Top 5 classes  at least once before they got into the big game. Do all classes pan out no, but given a choice between a 20th class and no 5 class I'll take my chances with the latter.

I actually look for the # of 4 star players....

we should close with 13 or 14.... depending on the site.

Great... great class so far. I'm excited!

Right now 18 of the 22 commits have at least 4* by one or more of the rating services.  If we get MR, GW, and EF, that will be 21 of the 25 commits that are 4* on at least one site.  Of those 21, 4 were or are 5* on at least one site (and that doesn't include CK).

Another Championship job of recruiting by our coaches!

WDE!

Because I like to win at stuff?? :dunno: Like Coach Luper said, If they are keeping score, I wanna win.

Archived