Recruiting Ranking Tool

Created this tool to play with..

http://recruiting.allmypicks.com

Calculate button on left bottom recalculates, edit button in the college column allows for add/change/delete college choice.

Only have auburn recruits and prospects. I can add other colleges and prospects if i can get help collecting data.

Thx to ellitor for the formulas and for helping me out when i had questions..

Let me know what you guys think.

Created this tool to play with..

http://recruiting.allmypicks.com

Calculate button on left bottom recalculates, green star allows for add/changing college, red star to remove college..

Only have auburn recruits and prospects. I can add other colleges and prospects if i can get help collecting data.

Thx to ellitor for the formulas and for helping me out when i had questions..

Let me know what you guys think.

I would be happy to help but can we get the info collected and processed for teams like USC, LSU, uat, uga, and FSU by Wednesday?

I would be happy to help but can we get the info collected and processed for teams like USC, LSU, uat, uga, and FSU by Wednesday?

I just need the data. It's just plug and play for me.

Here's what i need. Each player in this format.

<player name="Reese Dismukes" rNR="79" rPR="1"  rPos="OC" rStars="4" sStars="4" sRank="5" sPos="C" coll="Auburn" />

rNR = Rivals national rank - don't add if they don't have one

rPR = rivals position rank

rPOS = postion as listed on rivals - DUAL, PRO etc..

rStars = rivals stars

sStars = scout stars

sRank= scout rank

sPos = scout position

coll = committed to, dont add if not committed

If  a few others join and each pick up a college and other uncommitted prospects, this'' be ready tomorrow..

I can in the meantime code JUCO stuff for rivals

Any volunteers for helping collect data from rivals and scout?? If i can the other schools players in there, it'll be more fun to play with the different scenarios.

Lets use scout to find the uncommitted prospects for each of the teams I mentioned and stick to 4* or better because at this point only they will make major point changes. If you go to the team pages for each team on scout you can look up thier prospects

Archived