Can we get fresh threads for the recruits by a.m. instead of all the 30 to 50

RockyMtnTiger

page thread ones now???? I would appreciate it.

Just click the word in blue "NEW" beside the name of the thread and it will take you straight to the 1st post that was made since you last visited that topic.

Nope ;)

there is a rule.....ok it's my rule....But once two mods answer if any other mods respond it is null and void. thank you though. :thumbsup:

I have a rule too....its my rule....did I mention the rule is mine.....once a poster has his question answered by at least two mods....I chime in and re-enforce the answer.......most importantly....my rule supercedes your rule.... :tease:

Nope ;)

there is a rule.....ok it's my rule....But once two mods answer if any other mods respond it is null and void. thank you though. :thumbsup:

I have a rule too....its my rule....did I mention the rule is mine.....once a poster has his question answered by at least two mods....I chime in and re-enforce the answer.......most importantly....my rule supercedes your rule.... :tease:

Dang I really need to go to amazon and see if I can purchase one of those Mod thingies. >:(

Let's have a contest to see how many threads each of us can make before the MODS ban us or temporarily disable our logins.

;)

You win the contest....You are BANNED!

(Just kidding)   :laugh:

Archived