Region Signs w/Clemson

wardon1345162806

I have always found it interesting how much overlap there really is between the two schools. I have family in south carolina and they are big clemson folks. It really is neat just how often we really are after some of the same guys. I like their head coach and their program and im glad to see SR playing there and not for that jerk at wisconsin

I don't want to talk negatively about the guy, but Region is VERY lucky that a D-1 school was willing to give him a scholarship after the shenanigans he pulled early in the process. Best of luck to him.

I have a AU grad son 2010, and a Clemson grad son 2008, they are both great schools..Daddy is  AU'67..

Also interesting that ex-AU Cam Henderson signed w/UCF, but at last check T Coleman had not signed. One Bammer commit was already in Comm College & could not sign. Also saw where Buck Allen from Tallahassee signed w/So Cal, what is up w/that??

I don't want to talk negatively about the guy, but Region is VERY lucky that a D-1 school was willing to give him a scholarship after the shenanigans he pulled early in the process. Best of luck to him.

And after his struggles during the Under Armour practices.  That is around the time a lot of teams started dropping him.

Archived