Chris Landrum as a RB?

walker77

@ 6'3'' 235 lbs... played LB & RB in high school... just a thought that he may be able to help as a big back...

Is he a D-1 RB, or just strictly looked at as a LB?

Anyone see him play in high school who can speak into this?

@ 6'3'' 235 lbs... played LB & RB in high school... just a thought that he may be able to help as a big back...

Is he a D-1 RB, or just strictly looked at as a LB?

Anyone see him play in high school who can speak into this?

He could be that 2 way player and be a big banger on the O side of the ball.

He has good speed for his size.  I think he can if we need him to.  If he does it.  That will really haunt BC.

Being at the end of the bench with petey and 15 other lbers in front of him will haunt him more.

I watched him in the state championship game, and he didn't look like he had the speed needed to play RB. I think he could be an excellent linebacker though. Reminded me a lot of Josh Bynes

I watched him in the state championship game, and he didn't look like he had the speed needed to play RB. I think he could be an excellent linebacker though. Reminded me a lot of Josh Bynes

Still wasn't at 100% in that game, but I agree he doesn't have the top end speed needed to be a RB at the D-1 level.

Thanks guys... the game speed issue @ RB was really what I was wondering about, based on who had actually seen him in competition...

I would have liked to have had 1-more true big RB in this class, as most of us seem to agree on...

Saw his size and that he was a LB/RB in HS, and thought he might potentially meet more that 1-need for us...

Archived