Michael Flint

dizzard42

Is the commitment of Michael Flint for next year gonna help us out with Kwon Alexander and Trae Elston? Has anyone heard where those 2 are looking and if their high on Auburn?

Too early to tell, but it certainly can't hurt to have him there in the others' ears.  However, its not uncommon for recruits from the same HS to part ways.  Lets just hope we can keep this trio together

I would love to have Kwon but from what I hear, he is a heavy bama lean. 

I agree, he is by far the best recruit in state next year.  How much depth does Bama friggin need at LB!?!

Is the commitment of Michael Flint for next year gonna help us out with Kwon Alexander and Trae Elston? Has anyone heard where those 2 are looking and if their high on Auburn?

I love my Prattville Lions but I will let bama have the Prattville trio for the Oxford trio any day if it all ends up being a package deal.

I would love to see us land all 3 of those guys. I grew up in Anniston and so seeing local players from Oxford make it big time SEC team (AU) would be awesome for a personal reason.

Not so fast my friend...I was able to talk to him @ a basketball game and he said something along the lines of Bama having 20 LBs on their roster and it not being a good thing to him

Not so fast my friend...I was able to talk to him @ a basketball game and he said something along the lines of Bama having 20 LBs on their roster and it not being a good thing to him

About time some kid saw this

Sounds like a bright kid.  Somebody that actually looks at the depth chart.

Kwon was at 4 or 5 AU homes games, this past year.

Kwon was at 4 or 5 AU homes games, this past year.

Did he attend the AU junior camp last year?  I think he went to the turds.

Kwon Alexander may be the most heated in-state recruiting battle next year, should be fun to follow

With the 2012 class being as good, if not better, than the 2008 class in alabama they could be a number of high profile in state battles.

I don't disagree with his logic. But, I suspect some of those 20 will be on the UNA pipeline when Dinky does his housecleaning to clear some spots for his oversigning. Some of those guys could be in the playing rotation at AU had they not chosen to go to the dark side.

It would be monumental to consistantly pull anyone from Oxford area to Auburn. That place is serious turd ground but has some great athletes.  I believe our coaches can do it though.

:believe:

Archived