Wanna know how you can help us more games.

autkidd1345162876

Help create an atmosphere like they have at Utah State... Yes Utah State.

There is not a sport that home court advantage can mean so much and if we could create an atmosphere like they have there, I believe we would win alot more games.

That is awesome.  Unfortunately I doubt the auburn student section would do that.  Every basketball game i end up sitting next to somebody that doesn't say a word during the game.  I ask them why they don't cheer, and every one always says: "its just basketball".

I just don't understand that sentiment.  Why are you there?  Why don't you want to cheer on Auburn?  People confuse me.

I want to know where all those ppl that bought season tickets are at? For the SEC games students have filled in pretty nicely but general admission has been miserable.... Bball environment needs lots of help

Man if every student on campus came to the arena and did those cheers, it would be twice as loud as Utah State. Opposing teams wouldn't be able to focus at all. I wish that I lived closer to Auburn, I would be at every game.

I want to know where all those ppl that bought season tickets are at? For the SEC games students have filled in pretty nicely but general admission has been miserable.... Bball environment needs lots of help

It's actually been sold out and standing room only for the bama, LSU and Miss. State games. Great turnouts and the crowd was crazy loud during the Miss. State comeback.

Yeah the crowd war crazy but the place was nowhere near full for any of those games. Even the student section wasn't packed for the msu game. We were sitting center in the best seats possible and we had way too much room around us

Yeah the crowd war crazy but the place was nowhere near full for any of those games. Even the student section wasn't packed for the msu game. We were sitting center in the best seats possible and we had way too much room around us

yea, it was sitll pretty thin.  they were only selling standing room only tickets for the game because a lot of season tickets had been bought, but most of them didn't show up.

It's actually been sold out and standing room only for the bama, LSU and Miss. State games. Great turnouts and the crowd was crazy loud during the Miss. State comeback.

Are you kidding? There was a boatload of empty seats for the MSU game. Nowhere near filled to capacity.

Are you kidding? There was a boatload of empty seats for the MSU game. Nowhere near filled to capacity.

All the tickets were sold. That`s a sellout. Just too many choosing not to show up. I think that changes by next year.

I was just relaying what my bosses working inside the arena with Event Operations for those games were saying in the Walkie talkies that the games were standing room only. No need to jump down my throat about it.

All the tickets were sold. That`s a sellout. Just too many choosing not to show up. I think that changes by next year.

That's my point. There is a difference in selling out tickets and actually have a sell out crowd. I've been to most of SEC home games this year and the general admission showup as been awful. The place was loud for MSU comeback but I wonder if that's more cuz how silent it usually is.... Still have a long way to go for bball atmosphere

Archived