Rivals Top 25 for AL 2012

400DGRZ

of the top 10 shanks, brown, and kwon we have offered. and we havent offered hayes or mitchell.

Actually, we have offered Hayes.  AU was his first offer.  bama has also offered.

Alphonse Taylor DT 6'6 330lbs Davidson Mobile. His size alone jumps out at me. We currently are not listed as a school of interest. He has no listed offers though as of yet.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/Auburn/football/recruiting/player-Alphonse-Taylor-104463;_ylt=AgvPIn_w1dHEiL3znWylVVw9rJB4

of the top 10 shanks, brown, and kwon we have offered. and we havent offered hayes or mitchell.

Actually, we have offered Hayes.  AU was his first offer.  bama has also offered.

I believe Mitchell has an AU offer as well.

What is the probability Winston signs a MLB contract?  Maybe he can be the next Josh Booty - play a couple of years of MLB, then come back to college if his baseball career doesn't work out.

What is the probability Winston signs a MLB contract?  Maybe he can be the next Josh Booty - play a couple of years of MLB, then come back to college if his baseball career doesn't work out.

Odds of him signing a baseball contract are pretty high.  He has first round talent.  It's just an issue of signability.

Alphonse Taylor DT 6'6 330lbs Davidson Mobile. His size alone jumps out at me. We currently are not listed as a school of interest. He has no listed offers though as of yet.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/Auburn/football/recruiting/player-Alphonse-Taylor-104463;_ylt=AgvPIn_w1dHEiL3znWylVVw9rJB4

A better Guard prospect than DT.

Is Hayes really better than Yeldon?

No, not at RB. Trust me, I've played both of them. Yeldon is a top tier RB, best in the state. Hayes is an amazing LB, but just a good RB. He wasn't even the best RB on his team. But he's a top LB

I was always under the impression Kwon Alexander was tops in Alabama for 2012.. a sure fire 5*.. but he appears 6th on this list?

He'll be higher on the official list, but the talent level in Alabama or 2012 is as strong as ever. 4-6 possible 5*s.

Archived