Carbon Hill 3A State Championship

TAYLORKEETON

Watch for the name Gerald Smith in the upcoming years. He's a feshman at my school (Carbon Hill) also one of my good friends. He's 6'3 175 and only 15 years old. He's already had a scout from UAB come watch him practice this year. He's got everything you could want in a players. Shooting skills, dunking, ball handling, the intangibles. I believe he'll belive a HOT prospect in the upcoming years!  :wareagle:

UPDATE: We made it to the final four and got beat by Greensboro by 12 who ended up winning it all in our 3A region. Gerald had two dunks in the game and both were oops. We done VERY good considering their Average height was 6'5 and had a 6'10 guy while our tallest was Gerald at 6'3. He had a very good playoff performane including wallace. He had another recruiting trip this weekend again to UAB and got to chill with their coach. Rememeber this kids name in years to come.

3-2-12 UPDATE

Hey guys, We are in the state champioship now and Gerald has had an even better year! BUT we also have a senior PG in Tylor Owens who has been our MVP for 2 straight years now. We won our area pretty easily and done very well at Wallace. 1st round at Wallace we beat Sheffield in OT. 2nd game we handled Elkmont pretty easily to win our Region. Yesterday we had a tough game with Montgomery Academy, we bet them by 9. Tylor had 30 points and Gerald had 14. We play Greensboro tomorrow to win it all. They beat us last year in the Final 4 and earlier in the year by 9. We have the ability to beat them though. Just thought if update for you all that

Care. Gerald and Tylor are the REAL DEAL.

Watch for the name Gerald Smith in the upcoming years. He's a feshman at my school (Carbon Hill) also one of my good friends. He's 6'3 175 and only 15 years old. He's already had a scout from UAB come watch him practice this year. He's got everything you could want in a players. Shooting skills, dunking, ball handling, the intangibles. I believe he'll belive a HOT prospect in the upcoming years!  :wareagle:

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Thats all I can say! Watched Gerald play last night and he has the body of an 18 year old but he looked like a 15 year old kid in the face. I was wondering how old he was and didnt have a program.

Kid has springs in his legs and can jump through the roof!

Has a great jump shot from 15 and out, hit a few 3's too.

He is very smooth with the ball and can handle it very well.

I was very impressed and honestly hope he has good grades, he will be playing somewhere. I agree, he will be a top player in the state his senior year.

He will be playing at Wallace Hanceville here in Cullman if you guys can make it Saturday, you will get to see Trevor Lacey(Butler-4A) and Gerald(Carbon Hill-3A) play. Both schools have a great crowd too. Should be alot of fun!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Thats all I can say! Watched Gerald play last night and he has the body of an 18 year old but he looked like a 15 year old kid in the face. I was wondering how old he was and didnt have a program.

I was very impressed and honestly hope he has good grades, he will be playing somewhere. I agree, he will be a top player in the state his senior year.

He will be playing at Wallace Hanceville here in Cullman if you guys can make it Saturday, you will get to see Trevor Lacey(Butler-4A) and Gerald(Carbon Hill-3A) play. Both schools have a great crowd too. Should be alot of fun!!!

G is my boy! I have Math with him and he makes straight A's... we won tonight by 10! Were in the final 4! :party:

WOW!!!!!!!!!

G is my boy! I have Math with him and he makes straight A's... we won tonight by 10! Were in the final 4! :party:

do you know when yall play in bham??

• 8 months later...

UPDATE: He is a sophmore now and is bigger and stronger than last year! We start the season after Thanksgiving. Were expecting another long run this year. We also have another player who will graduates this year and will play college b-ball in Tylor Owen. Watch out for us!

• 3 months later...

Archived