Friend met Ronnie Brown in Miami

El Tiburon

A good friend of mine met Ronnie Brown at a Bally's gym in Miami. He told me Ronnie Brown Saw him wearing a Auburn shirt and they each exchanged a War Eagle.... he told Ronnie that I gave him the AU shirt. I thought it was pretty cool.

BTW my friend said Ronnie was a class act and super down to earth.

A good friend of mine met Ronnie Brown at a Bally's gym in Miami. He told me Ronnie Brown Saw him wearing a Auburn shirt and they each exchanged a War Eagle.... he told Ronnie that I gave him the AU shirt. I thought it was pretty cool.

Ronnie was great and super approachable while he was at Auburn too.  Always smiling and very polite, didn't think the pro life would change him and it hasn't

Ronnie was great and super approachable while he was at Auburn too.  Always smiling and very polite, didn't think the pro life would change him and it hasn't

He's always represented Auburn well from what I've heard.

In the same vain as Ronnie, my wife is friends with the family of the running backs coach, Steve Logan, for the Bucs. Steve talks very highly of Carnell. He's one of his favorite people. Ronnie and Carnell represent AU well.

One isssue I have w/ Ronnie is on starting lineups for MNF and such is that instead osaying Auburn, he lists his High School. Kinda bothered me, made me wonder how much he really enjoyed being here. Good to know he still bleeds orange and blue.

One isssue I have w/ Ronnie is on starting lineups for MNF and such is that instead osaying Auburn, he lists his High School. Kinda bothered me, made me wonder how much he really enjoyed being here. Good to know he still bleeds orange and blue.

There are a couple of other former AU players in the NFL that do that too.  I think it is less of a knock on Auburn and more of a community outreach opportunity.  They want to let kids from their hometowns know that they can do what ever they aspire to and such.

karlos dansby did the same thing, and finebaum asked him about and said it was just a way of him to show that kids from small town birmingham can make it big.

In the same vain as Ronnie, my wife is friends with the family of the running backs coach, Steve Logan, for the Bucs. Steve talks very highly of Carnell. He's one of his favorite people. Ronnie and Carnell represent AU well.

That's just so nice to hear. :wareagle:

Of cours his nice and friend.  He's an AUBURN MAN. :wareagle:

I live in Cartersville, GA, (Ronnie's hometown) and he has always been top notch. I followed him from middle school, through high school he has always been a "man among boys" on the field and a gentleman off the field. He's has a couple of issues but he took responsibilty for his actions.  :believe:

I was at Bodega about a week after Ronnie Brown was drafted by the Dolphins.  He came into the bar went up and ordered a sprite and gave the bartender $50 as a tip.

A big WAR EAGLE to that. Wow.

Archived