Walk-out Songs

I'm trying to compile a list of all of our players walk-out songs. I remember a few of the top of my head, but plese tell me what you know and I'll add it to the list. TIA

2 Justin Hargett: I Run This - Birdman

3 Justin Bryant

4 Tyler Dial

5 Creede Simpson

6 Andrew Morris: Wherever I May Roam - Metallica

7 Jay Gonzalez: Some song a friend of his recorded

9 Patrick Savage

10 Dan Gamache: Heavy - B. Lloyd

11 Wes Gilmer: Fireman - Lil' Wayne

12 Zach Alvord: Kick it in the Sticks - Brantley Gilbert

13 Derek Varnadore

14 Tony Caldwell: Down and Out - Tantric, and Ladies and Gentlemen - Saliva

15 Jay Wade

16 Slade Smith

17 Cullen Wacker: Small Town Kid

18 Mitchell Self

19 Jon Luke Jacobs

20 Justin Fradejas: Boom - Nelly

21 Kevin Patterson: Give Him Glory - Trip Lee

22 Sean Ray

23 Casey McElroy: Return of the Mack - Mack Morrison

24 Will Kendall

25 Cory Luckie

26 Dillon Ortman

29 Brooks Beisner - Hero - Skillet

31 Bradley Hendrix - The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco

33 Chris O'Neil

34 Blake Austin

36 Mike Reed

39 Caleb Bowen

40 Bobby Andrews

42 Ethan Wallen: Right Now - Van Halen

44 Will Irvin

49 Zach Blatt

i'm fairly sure that Hargett uses

Birdman ft Lil Wayne - I Run This

If it's not him, it's someone else that is regularly in the line up. Like Casey or something.  See if it comes to you when you listen to it. I'll pay more attention next time and try to memorize them

I believe Fradejas is using Nelly - Boom! from the movie Longest Yard. I know the rapper in KPs song is tripp lee not sure what the song is though... Only two i know right now. I would like to know what Creede's is. It's the same as last year and is kinda cool.

PS. Great idea!

I've been to 3 out of 4 games so I should know, but I'm not sure. I know Fredajas uses "Boom" by Nelly, but that's already been said. I should have pulled out my paper out of my back pack today and written them down since I walked from class to the game today

I believe Fradejas is using Nelly - Boom! from the movie Longest Yard. I know the rapper in KPs song is tripp lee not sure what the song is though... Only two i know right now. I would like to know what Creede's is. It's the same as last year and is kinda cool.

PS. Great idea!

Is KP Trip Lee for sure? Cause it sounds a lot like Tedashii?

PS. Great idea!

It could be I always get those two mixed up haha

PS. Great idea!

It could be I always get those two mixed up haha

Just looked through my Christian rap. You're right. KP's song is Give Him Glory - Trip Lee.

I'm trying to compile a list of all of our players walk-out songs. I remember a few of the top of my head, but plese tell me what you know and I'll add it to the list. TIA

Justin Hargett: I Run This - Birdman

3 Justin Bryant

4 Tyler Dial

5 Creede Simpson

6 Andrew Morris

7 Jay Gonzalez

9 Patrick Savage

10 Dan Gamache: Heavy - B. Lloyd

11 Wes Gilmer

12 Zach Alvord

13 Derek Varnadore

14 Tony Caldwell: Down and Out - Tantric

15 Jay Wade

16 Slade Smith

17 Cullen Wacker

18 Mitchell Self

19 Jon Luke Jacobs

20 Justin Fradejas: Boom - Nelly

21 Kevin Patterson: Give Him Glory - Trip Lee

22 Sean Ray

23 Casey McElroy

24 Will Kendall

25 Cory Luckie

26 Dillon Ortman

29 Brooks Beisner

31 Bradley Hendrix

33 Chris O'Neil

34 Blake Austin

36 Mike Reed

39 Caleb Bowen

40 Bobby Andrews

42 Ethan Wallen

44 Will Irvin

49 Zach Blatt

zach alvord's walkout song is kick it in the sticks by brantley gilbert

Figured out a few more. Brooks beisner - "Awake and Alive" and Bradley Hendrix - "The Show Goes On"

And I also got to hear more of Casey McElroy's song tonight since they brought in a new pitcher when he was up. That song is straight weird

Figured out a few more. Brooks beisner - "Awake and Alive" and Bradley Hendrix - "The Show Goes On"

And I also got to hear more of Casey McElroy's song tonight since they brought in a new pitcher when he was up. That song is straight weird

awake and alive by skillet right?

awake and alive by skillet right?

Yup

Thanks for the help everyone. At Friday's game I'm gonna bring a piece of paper and try to write down as many as I can.

Good luck with Casey's... his song seems so out of place with all the others  :laugh:

Ha! I actually found it. It's "Return of the Mack" by Mack Morrison

Thanks for the help everyone. At Friday's game I'm gonna bring a piece of paper and try to write down as many as I can.

Good luck with Casey's... his song seems so out of place with all the others  :laugh:

Not a bad song

I like it! It fits.

Archived