Jordan Jenkins

If he goes to bama he will be Reggie Ragland's backup for two years before transferring to UNA.  Ragland will be an all-american his sophomore year and if Jenkins doesn't realize that then he deserves to be one of 15 LBs on the roster...

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he goes to bama he will be Reggie Ragland's backup for two years before transferring to UNA.  Ragland will be an all-american his sophomore year and if Jenkins doesn't realize that then he deserves to be one of 15 LBs on the roster...

RR will play inside at uat, not jack.

Jenkins will play DE at the next level. Don't know why you believe he'll play behind Ragland at LB.

Only time will tell but I think Ragland fits better with a hand in the dirt.

Reggie doesn't want to play DE and he's a great LB. He was all over the field in the UA game and many believe he'll play immediately helping replace Hightower next season. I just don't see him playing DE which he's never played before.

Respectfully disagree. When I said inside I mean ILB. He covers ground very well in run and pass d...but back to JJ.

Respectfully disagree. When I said inside I mean ILB. He covers ground very well in run and pass d...but back to JJ.

Ragland will also be given a look @ TE-

AJC says at 6CST. Also says it's going to be UGA, UF, or Bama. No mention of AU.

:banghead:  Dang I hate that! 

Auburn is in it too. They just didn't list them and they are the only ones not listing Auburn among his choices.

AJC says at 6CST. Also says it's going to be UGA, UF, or Bama. No mention of AU.

If you're going by the poll in the article, I'm sure it was a typo.

jenks90pop

Jordan will pray on it and the man above will guide him to where he needs to be!! #Bama #Florida #UGA #WDE or whereever  It's in his hands!

His dad seams to think we are still in it.

Bryan Matthews from 247sports just posted that Jenkins father tweeted moments ago that his son is praying about it and God would let him know where to go.....either Bama, UGA, UF OR Auburn.....so Auburn is in the mix....

jenks90pop

Jordan will pray on it and the man above will guide him to where he needs to be!! #Bama #Florida #UGA #WDE or whereever  It's in his hands!

Very interesting he used a WDE hashtag instead of a abbreviation hashtag like he did with other schools. Gives me hope.

is BM going to be at the announcement?  If he isn't i'd say that is a telling sign he is giong elsewhere.  

I do not think any team's pay guys will be there since the commitment is on national tv.

It's nice to hear about a kid letting his faith guide him. I would guess AU or UGA.........no offense to BoomMF or Spanky.

is BM going to be at the announcement?  If he isn't i'd say that is a telling sign he is giong elsewhere.  

I do not think any team's pay guys will be there since the commitment is on national tv.

i know fox sports is covering this.. any idea what channel?  I guess fox sports south or something like that? 

jenks90pop

Very interesting he used a WDE hashtag instead of a abbreviation hashtag like he did with other schools. Gives me hope.

That does up my hope, even if by just a little. But I still smell too much turd on this one.

i know fox sports is covering this.. any idea what channel?  I guess fox sports south or something like that? 

Right channel and 6 PM.

jenks90pop

He put the updykes first  :banghead: which means that was the first one on his mind and probably, the one that has been talked about the most among them.  :dunno:

jenks90pop

He put the updykes first  :banghead: which means that was the first one on his mind and probably, the one that has been talked about the most among them.  :dunno:

Or he may have just tweeted in alphabetical order.

Archived