Jordan Jenkins

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than what I read on msg boards, I know less than nothing about recruiting or who is leaning to AU. But I have to think a hire like this does not hurt our chances with Jenkins.  Remember a few weeks ago when they had an interview with the 2013 LB commit (Johnson I think) and he said he was not concerned with our DC hire?  Maybe Chizik already knew about the Stache Van Gorder hire and let the kid in on the secret.  Maybe Chizik has done this with a few key recruits. 

If this is true, he'd let Deon Bush in on the secret, yet Bush committed to Miami. Hmmm...

It ain't over til he signs his LOI.

Oh I know, the point was if this was spread around beforehand he would've told Bush, who is a great safety prospect.

Bush committed to Miami because of proximity to home, the DC situation didn't play as big a part as it seems. Whether or not that was the total reason, only time will tell

Other than what I read on msg boards, I know less than nothing about recruiting or who is leaning to AU. But I have to think a hire like this does not hurt our chances with Jenkins.  Remember a few weeks ago when they had an interview with the 2013 LB commit (Johnson I think) and he said he was not concerned with our DC hire?  Maybe Chizik already knew about the Stache Van Gorder hire and let the kid in on the secret.  Maybe Chizik has done this with a few key recruits. 

If this is true, he'd let Deon Bush in on the secret, yet Bush committed to Miami. Hmmm...

Oh I know, the point was if this was spread around beforehand he would've told Bush, who is a great safety prospect.

What if Bush did not know the secret handshake and the password?

Then surely he would not get offered? :dunno:

Bush committed to Miami because of proximity to home, the DC situation didn't play as big a part as it seems. Whether or not that was the total reason, only time will tell

That's a good point.  Each recruit has his own priorities as to what's important to him in the college he chooses.  Bush may have just wanted to stay close to home.

What channel is his announcement going to be on? i know its fox something. is it fsn or what? What show will it be on? TIA

Fox Sports South.

What channel is his announcement going to be on? i know its fox something. is it fsn or what? What show will it be on? TIA

Fox Sports South.

On the Jay Glazer Show?

Fox Sports South.

On the Jay Glazer Show?

Never mind. i read it to be around 6 45. and it is  central time not eastern.  :laugh:

He is going to be making his choice next.

ch 646 on directv!

And?  :dunno:

He hasn't announced yet. It just said "Jenkins announcement coming up". They were saying he was going to announce later in the show.

He is going to be making his choice next.

ch 646 on directv!

And?  :dunno:

He hasn't announced yet. It just said "Jenkins announcement coming up". They were saying he was going to announce later in the show.

Thanks. Should've added about 30 minutes for the typical media tease.

:-[

Archived