Jordan Jenkins

I took it another way.  He mentions Bama, Florida and UGA but then instead of AU or Auburn he posted WDE.  I took that as a positive for us.  :dunno:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took it another way.  He mentions Bama, Florida and UGA but then instead of AU or Auburn he posted WDE.  I took that as a positive for us.   :dunno:

With the way things have been, unless he is really trying to stun everyone, its down to Alabama, Florida, and UGA.  At least, that's what most people have been saying today.  At least we will know in 4 hours and 20 minutes or so.

I took it another way.  He mentions Bama, Florida and UGA but then instead of AU or Auburn he posted WDE.  I took that as a positive for us.   :dunno:

Finally some positive thinking.  Maybe it will rub off on others.

hey now, you can rub others off on a different site. AE is family friendly.

I think he is just messing around and throwing out things for people to jump on. He kept  saying last night that no one had a clue where JJ was going and surely he wouldn't let it out like that after hiding it all this time.

Much different than bama-type family friendly.............updyke was the proof in their pudding of what can happen  ;D

:dunno:  How do you think families get started?

But its usually members from two DIFFERENT families. I think Bama missed that memo.

The "normal" way or the "UpDyke" way ?

ATLANTA - FOX Sports South today announced that Hamilton, Ga. high school football star Jordan Jenkins, the country’s No. 30 overall prospect according to Scout.com, will announce where he will play college football live on the first episode of The NEW College Football Show: Next Class 2012.

The above came to my e-mail today.   This is way over the top IMO.  Using a HS kid to promote a TV program.  Sad times for college football.

You think Jenkins got a call as soon as VanGorder was confirmed as the new DC ? I do.  ;D

Isn't it some type of dead period? I know silly things like rules don't apply to others(ie Spanky) but I'm pretty sure Chizik does at least try to follow the rules of recruiting.

You think Jenkins got a call as soon as VanGorder was confirmed as the new DC ? I do.  ;D

Isn't it some type of dead period? I know silly things like rules don't apply to others(ie Spanky) but I'm pretty sure Chizik does at least try to follow the rules of recruiting.

You can make 1 call per week to each recruit in the dead period

Coach Van Gorder announced same day as Jenkins announces? Strange

I think it probably has more to do with the Falcons getting run out of the playoffs again on yesterday and his season now being over.

Other than what I read on msg boards, I know less than nothing about recruiting or who is leaning to AU. But I have to think a hire like this does not hurt our chances with Jenkins.  Remember a few weeks ago when they had an interview with the 2013 LB commit (Johnson I think) and he said he was not concerned with our DC hire?  Maybe Chizik already knew about the Stache Van Gorder hire and let the kid in on the secret.  Maybe Chizik has done this with a few key recruits. 

Other than what I read on msg boards, I know less than nothing about recruiting or who is leaning to AU. But I have to think a hire like this does not hurt our chances with Jenkins.  Remember a few weeks ago when they had an interview with the 2013 LB commit (Johnson I think) and he said he was not concerned with our DC hire?  Maybe Chizik already knew about the Stache Van Gorder hire and let the kid in on the secret.  Maybe Chizik has done this with a few key recruits. 

If this is true, he'd let Deon Bush in on the secret, yet Bush committed to Miami. Hmmm...

If this is true, he'd let Deon Bush in on the secret, yet Bush committed to Miami. Hmmm...

It ain't over til he signs his LOI.

Oh I know, the point was if this was spread around beforehand he would've told Bush, who is a great safety prospect.

Oh I know, the point was if this was spread around beforehand he would've told Bush, who is a great safety prospect.

What if Bush did not know the secret handshake and the password?

Jordan Jenkins Annouces on Fox Sports South tonight.

The Mods can relocate this to recruiting later.  However, I wanted to make sure the AU family realizes this will go on before the game tonight. He is doing this on The New college football show: Next Class 2012, at 7pm ET

Does anyone know who Jenkins is leaning toward at this point?

Jordan Jenkins is the No.5 defensive end in the nation. And the No.30 overall prospect according to rivals.  :aufb:

Archived