Jordan Jenkins

Sure he noticed that UAT engineering is ranked # 130, Au ranked behind UF & UGA. UGA gets last coaches visit-

Both my kids went to UGA. One majored in Journalism and Spanish and the other in Finance and Spanish. I do not think UGA has a Engineering major. The engineering school in GA is GA Tech.

They do have an Agricultural Engineering major.  I think that's it.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure he noticed that UAT engineering is ranked # 130, Au ranked behind UF & UGA. UGA gets last coaches visit-

Both my kids went to UGA. One majored in Journalism and Spanish and the other in Finance and Spanish. I do not think UGA has a Engineering major. The engineering school in GA is GA Tech.

They do have an Agricultural Engineering major.  I think that's it.

They have Civil, Biochemical, Computer Systems, and Environmental BS degrees. 

@jenks90popRONALD JENKINS

NO Recruiting Analyst or Reporter out there has any inside info from anyone in our family about what school Jordan will pick tomorrow. Not 1

He was trying to say something good about all the teams and the ones that sound generic are the ones he doesn't like as much. His earlier comments about wanting somewhere that was like a family and then about wanting to go somewhere for engineering both favors us.

His family seems to be really involved in his life and would likely want to go see him play. Auburn is an hour from home so his family could come to games. UGA is 3 hours away.

His Dad's latest tweet makes me think he's going over to the bad guys....... >:(

RONALD JENKINS (@jenks90pop)

1/8/12 8:59 PM

What parent n thr right mind wud force a kid to a school? Dn't think any of us wud like to look kid n eyes if things dont work out. Shheez

His Dad's latest tweet makes me think he's going over to the bad guys....... >:(

What parent n thr right mind wud force a kid to a school? Dn't think any of us wud like to look kid n eyes if things dont work out. Shheez

In my opinion this is VERY POSITIVE for us.

He said that as a reply to a UGA fan telling him to let JJ choose and not pick the school for him. At first I thought it was him bracing for the UGA backlash when he goes somewhere else.

From the sound of the AJC article, it looks like Jenkins will sign with UGA. :banghead:

Any article in the AJC written about a kid with a UGA offer is leaning towards the Dawgs. They really do some serious spin on their articles over there.... :cool:

I don't understand THIS.  He is going to the turds.  There is a reason why he chose this date to announce. His father is trying to lay the ground work to defend it to the dawgs.  I wish we were in it, but we don't even make his top three.

I don't understand THIS.  He is going to the turds.  There is a reason why he chose this date to announce. His father is trying to lay the ground work to defend it to the dawgs.  I wish we were in it, but we don't even make his top three.

He may choose uat but there is no calculation in the decision date. He was set to announce tomorrow but Scout and Fox convinced him to commit on tv tonight instead to promote their new recruiting show that comes on fox sports south tonight at 6.

I hope he gives us his consideration.  I hope if we can not swing him, then I hope he goes to UGA. 

:dunno:

He may choose uat but there is no calculation in the decision date. He was set to announce tomorrow but Scout and Fox convinced him to commit on tv tonight instead to promote their new recruiting show that comes on fox sports south tonight at 6.

It makes me feel better that he isnt committing on BSPN. While I think its an outside shot with JJ.......Ill take a deep breathe...........and wait for Goldman  :thumbsup:

Way too negative for a Monday morning.  I don't know where JJ chooses to spend the next 4 years of his life but if he doesn't want to be an Auburn Tiger, I certainly don't want him.  With that being said, if he chooses us, I would welcome him to the family with open arms.

Another reason I like our chances.  The turds have 9 scholarship DE's on their roster with three more already committed.  Out of those 12, next football season there will 7 that's either SO or FR.  JJ is a smart kid and I'm sure he's seen that depth chart.

Another reason I like our chances.  The turds have 9 scholarship DE's on their roster with three more already committed.  Out of those 12, next football season there will 7 that's either SO or FR.  JJ is a smart kid and I'm sure he's seen that depth chart.

They are recruiting him at Jeck LB. Most of their jacks are gone after graduation and the draft gets them.

Theres no way the majority of their Jacks will be gone. They tell every kid over 6ft3 that they are recruiting him to Jack position every year.  :rolleyes:

Theres no way the majority of their Jacks will be gone. They tell every kid over 6ft3 that they are recruiting him to Jack position every year.   :rolleyes:

No. That's the joke every other fan base has about uat. lol

They are recruiting him at Jeck LB. Most of their jacks are gone after graduation and the draft gets them.

Many of the DE's I counted are probably in that same situation.

Archived