Jordan Jenkins

My son happens to be in Industrial Design (School of Arch) at AU now.  With 18-20 hr days in studio, plus out of town travel, I can't imagine how someone could major in that and play a sport. 

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What COULD be the difference is us hiring a top notch highly regarded coordinator that prepares college palyers for the NFL.  I can't imagine that we can make much headway, especially competing with other elite football programs, until we have our coordinators on board.

This + 1

What COULD be the difference is us hiring a top notch highly regarded coordinator that prepares college palyers for the NFL.  I can't imagine that we can make much headway, especially competing with other elite football programs, until we have our coordinators on board.

This + 1

It would have to help but we will do fine anyway.

How many freaking players is bama going to sign I know they can only give 25 scholys in the SEC? I know they're turd but how reTurded are they? What are they going to do sign everyone and the ones they don't (the 3 stars) want just tell em too bad or will they say hows a grey shirt sound?

How many freaking players is bama going to sign I know they can only give 25 scholys in the SEC? I know they're turd but how reTurded are they? What are they going to do sign everyone and the ones they don't (the 3 stars) want just tell em too bad or will they say hows a grey shirt sound?

They can sign 29.  Its really not that difficult to understand.  signed 21 last year.  count back 4 this year = 29.  Unfortunately not being able to count back doesn't start until next season.

They can sign 29.  Its really not that difficult to understand.  signed 21 last year.  count back 4 this year = 29.  Unfortunately not being able to count back doesn't start until next season.

That's assuming that four players enroll early correct? I know Yeldon is, who else?

That's assuming that four players enroll early correct? I know Yeldon is, who else?

That's also assuming Duron Carter was not added to the 2011 signing class.  Since  :devil: doesn't know how many scholarship players are on the team, I doubt anybody else knows.  But there was an article on al.com last year (Aug) that he was on scholly.

My son happens to be in Industrial Design (School of Arch) at AU now.   With 18-20 hr days in studio, plus out of town travel, I can't imagine how someone could major in that and play a sport. 

It's possible. Not that easy but possible.

I'm hearing it's down to Auburn and Alabama. 50/50. Georgia is still in it, but they're behind AU and UA. He's not going to Florida. This is from a quality source.

Muschamp not meeting with JJ as he was reported to be doing yesterday hurts the Gators here. With it being another dead period now I am feeling uat is in the driver's seat unfortunately.

Muschamp not meeting with JJ as he was reported to be doing yesterday hurts the Gators here. With it being another dead period now I am feeling uat is in the driver's seat unfortunately.

Yeah, unfortunately some ua insiders who have been pretty spot on the last few months said that he and Goldman both are headed to the crapstone. Don't see how they continue to stack their jack position year to year with the top guys in the country.

I get all the recruits mixed up but isn't he the one that wants to major in engineering?  If that's th case you would think he would pick Auburn amongst the other 27 to 28 reasons. 

The more I look at this the more I feel they are just organizing to look like another slap in Auburn's face when he picks bammer....

Gah, I can't stand the updykes    :zapbama: :zapbama: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

Do you know the dead/contact period schedule from now through NSD?

Archived