Jordan Jenkins

The thing that sticks out to me is him saying i hope everyone respects my decision because I am trying to do whats best for me.

That just says no to Uat (depth wise)

But maybe he thinks a dodge charger in college is best for him

I actually think that screams Alabama.  He is trying to get the home state people to lay off.

Yeah, that's how I interpreted it.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that sticks out to me is him saying i hope everyone respects my decision because I am trying to do whats best for me.

I actually think that screams Alabama.  He is trying to get the home state people to lay off.

I agree. And just look at the D guys that have gone to the NFL the last few years from them.

That could mean Auburn or Florida too if you're just talking about home state people laying off.  If he truly wants to study engineering the Auburn is the place for him.  If he really does want to, that eliminates the turds from his list  :thumbsup:

Even if he commits to Auburn tomorrow, i'm going to hold off my celebrating until that LOI comes in on NSD.

i dont think he picks Auburn but i also hope im 100% wrong.

I hope this does not sound bad, but why does he think he will study engineering while playing football?

When these kids in Engineering step on campus, their schedule for the next four years is already printed in stone.  And it is pretty inflexible, unless they flunk, and then they add more time on to their stay...

The guys here at UVA can't do it if they play FB, Basketball, or Baseball.  Can they do it at Auburn or Florida?  I don't know, but it's highly doubtful to me.  Maybe I am wrong

I hope this does not sound bad, but why does he think he will study engineering while playing football?

When these kids in Engineering step on campus, their schedule for the next four years is already printed in stone.  And it is pretty inflexible, unless they flunk, and then they add more time on to their stay...

The guys here at UVA can't do it if they play FB, Basketball, or Baseball.  Can they do it at Auburn or Florida?  I don't know, but it's highly doubtful to me.  Maybe I am wrong

It can be done.  But it won't be an easy thing for someone do with success.

I've known players who played varsity sports (football and basketball at AU) and graduated with engineering degrees.  It's a lot of work, but doable.  It all depends on the abilities and work ethic of the individual.

Sure he noticed that UAT engineering is ranked # 130, Au ranked behind UF & UGA. UGA gets last coaches visit-

Both my kids went to UGA. One majored in Journalism and Spanish and the other in Finance and Spanish. I do not think UGA has a Engineering major. The engineering school in GA is GA Tech.

He is coming to the plains!

Would LOVE to believe that.....but my current realism tells me to not even bother paying attention. Will be LB/DE #325480938023 for the turds

:zapbama::beatmullet:

It would be nice if he could announce to Au b4 dc NCG. Then everyone sees Chizik face during the game. Then the next day announce our new oc and dc. And then finish strong.

Sure he noticed that UAT engineering is ranked # 130, Au ranked behind UF & UGA. UGA gets last coaches visit-

Both my kids went to UGA. One majored in Journalism and Spanish and the other in Finance and Spanish. I do not think UGA has a Engineering major. The engineering school in GA is GA Tech.

They offer a few, but not many.  I was thinking about going there, and they only offer like 6 engineering majors.  Like you said, GA Tech is the engineering school in that state.  

Archived