Calloway update

weegleweegle

Guys, I strongly suggest two things here: Patience and unified support for Jeff Lee. Coming forward with this will not (has not) been easy for him I would guess. As a long time AU alum with two generations of alums before me, I have long seen what the updyke nation is capable of. They will go to extremes no rational person would consider and do everything imaginable (and unimaginable) to bring Lee down and attack him. We have seen it with John Thrower and Jelks, Phil Fulmer, Means and Logan Young, etc. The gumps are mentally unhinged. Their life revolves around bama football as it is where they derive a lot of their self worth as people (as pitiful as that is). They thought AU would roll over and die after Saban arrived and the thrashing we took a couple of years ago in turdville. Well, that didn't happen and they have really gone off the deep end. Their endless attacks on Cam and everything AU the past several months have been beyond belief because they are just that mentally unhinged. Their entire selfworth seems to be in doubt as they either accept AU is their equal or their better and they can't handle it. We have taken it and taken it for months. Now one of our own has stood up. I for one am all the way behind Lee and we all should be.

Nothing bad will come of this for AU. I find it hard to believe some have implied this could be embarrassing to AU in anyway whatsoever. We need to be on the attack and it is high time to do what we can (or support those that do) to expose the most egregious cheaters in the history of college football. Maybe Lee has or will get the hard evidence to back up the claims about the mortgage, etc. Maybe he will not. One thing is certain however, the Calloway recruitment by bama was extremely dirty and exposing it is nothing but a good thing.

War Eagle

Welcome and great post.   Also, I would strongly suggest to anybody unfortunate enough to be in the Tuscaloosa are in the near future, do not stand in front of the fan. 

Thanks. I plan to become more active and contribute more on this board when I have more time and less demands at work, but I wanted to express myself as to this current situation. I do not believe Lee is out on a limb here and believe this is a unified effort with others, and a worthy one. We need to present a unified front like we did last year with our team and staff. The AU fanbase has been more united than maybe anytime I can remember over the past year and a half (maybe even moreso than under Dye) and it has felt good even as we were attacked by the updykes and others. It is impressive how strong we are (AU fanbase) when we are on the same page. And we need to be on Lee's page right now.

Hello Miami. Glad to see you make the jump from tiderdroppings.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK now rockford you are scaring me. Are you ok? What about this changed your tune? Out of nothing but sheer curiosity alone.

it is all part of the vast cover-up.

Actually, My tune has not changed. I don't think I ever said UAT was squeaky clean.   

However, Nobody in this particular thread has said or hinted that the REC murdered Logan Young and nobody has said that the REC is paying off judges and the NCAA to so that they will favor UAT. 

Actually, all I did in the last thread that seemed to bother you so much was ask for clarification and if I was actually understanding correctly what the poster was saying that the REC was paying off Judges and the NCAA.

Because of all of your lectures that followed, I have tried to even avoid expressing an opinion about others posts. Now I just ask questions and keep my opinions to myself.

You know you CAN be an AUBURN fan without buying into EVERY conspiracy out there and blindly following everything every UAT hater says.

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way saying or implying that any theory, belief or conspiracy involving the REC, including but not limited to, the REC paying off the NCAA and Judges or the REC hiring a hit man to murder Logan Young, is false or wrong. 

You know someone (me) CAN ask you a question without you considering it an attack. Stop being so melodramatic. Seriously. You love to do the same thing to other people and panic like the dickens when someone does it to you.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe this isn't about BC, but Jeff is using BC's recruitment to paint a picture of how Bama does business. Would not surprise me is Jeff eventually brings other recruits into the picture to paint a picture of systematic cheating. If he can show that this same type situation has happened on previous occasions then Bama has a major problem. He may be trying to out the REC.

BINGO!!!!!!! you can stop wondering and start waiting patiently.

Could you imagine what the fallout would be if it were found in this that bammer had ineligible players playing on their 2009 NC team and they took their crystal football back just like they did to USCw? It would be a scary place to live in the state of Alabama for awhile. There would be rioting that would rival the Rodney King riots in south central LA!  :laugh:

Could you imagine what the fallout would be if it were found in this that bammer had ineligible players playing on their 2009 NC team and they took their crystal football back just like they did to USCw? It would be a scary place to live in the state of Alabama for awhile. There would be rioting that would rival the Rodney King riots in south central LA!  :laugh:

:laugh: One of my top ten life dreams(j/k). Got 13? oops er, Got 12? hilarious.

Oh yeah, especially after we came through the Cam smear clean as a whistle! They would go off the charts stupid!  :laugh:

you dream of being in south central during the King riots? :dunno: 

Can I make a suggestion?  Well here it is anyways.  If you quote multiple quotes, please cut out the majority of the minor parts of the multiple quotes so that each response isn't twelve screens long.

Thanks,

I did say please.

You did and I agree with your request..............Not that anyone cares what we think. :laugh:

This place is more like a benevolent disctatorship than a democracy....

:we:

OK now rockford you are scaring me. Are you ok? What about this changed your tune? Out of nothing but sheer curiosity alone.

it is all part of the vast cover-up.

Actually, My tune has not changed. I don't think I ever said UAT was squeaky clean.   

However, Nobody in this particular thread has said or hinted that the REC murdered Logan Young and nobody has said that the REC is paying off judges and the NCAA to so that they will favor UAT. 

Actually, all I did in the last thread that seemed to bother you so much was ask for clarification and if I was actually understanding correctly what the poster was saying that the REC was paying off Judges and the NCAA.

Because of all of your lectures that followed, I have tried to even avoid expressing an opinion about others posts. Now I just ask questions and keep my opinions to myself.

You know you CAN be an AUBURN fan without buying into EVERY conspiracy out there and blindly following everything every UAT hater says.

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way saying or implying that any theory, belief or conspiracy involving the REC, including but not limited to, the REC paying off the NCAA and Judges or the REC hiring a hit man to murder Logan Young, is false or wrong. 

You know someone (me) CAN ask you a question without you considering it an attack. Stop being so melodramatic. Seriously. You love to do the same thing to other people and panic like the dickens when someone does it to you.

As I have repeated many times, you can always feel to ask (almost) anything you want. I do not recall me ever dodging a question (see my answer to your question above), though rarely do I recall you ever asking me a specific question.  (most of your posts are just lectures to me about how wrong I am for asking a question or making a counter point).

Lately you have resorted to distorting, making up or imagining things I have said, done, or believe (see above) and then want to debate me or lecture me on how wrong I am to do, believe, or say the things you made up or imagined. Hmmm.... Where have I seen that pattern before.

Now, unless you have another specific question for me (if you do please by all means ALWAYS feel free to ask), otherwise I will give you the last word and we can agree to disagree. (at least for now  :) )  

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way saying or implying that any theory, belief or conspiracy involving the REC, including but not limited to, the REC bribing the NCAA and Judges or the REC hiring a hit man to murder Logan Young, is false or wrong. I respectfully respect the right of those that believe the REC bribed the NCAA and Judges and/or the REC hired a hit man to murder Logan Young to believe and state then as those so choose.

I know, poor put upon, rockford.  :-\

It is a forum. I did nothing more than ask you what changed your mind. Anything else, you have invented.

It is not nearly so serious, simply opinions on a fan board. Perspective, try it.

I have distorted nothing you've said. I invite anyone to look at your post history and mine. The distortions will be evident and all posed in the form of questions from you to others.

Your now posted disclaimer is the tale of your obsession.

I know, poor put upon, rockford.  :-\

It is a forum. I did nothing more than ask you what changed your mind. Anything else, you have invented.

It is not nearly so serious, simply opinions on a fan board. Perspective, try it.

I have distorted nothing you've said. I invite anyone to look at your post history and mine. The distortions will be evident and all posed in the form of questions from you to others.

Your now posted disclaimer is the tale of your obsession.

As I said, I've spoken my piece and counted to three...   :)

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way saying or implying that any theory, belief or conspiracy involving the REC, including but not limited to, the REC bribing the NCAA and Judges or the REC hiring a hit man to murder Logan Young, is false or wrong. I respectfully respect the right of those that believe the REC bribed the NCAA and Judges and/or the REC hired a hit man to murder Logan Young to believe and state then as those so choose.

I have a question and I am not where I can look up the answer.

So far Woodruff has stated he was not a Booster and had a past relationship with BC.

I know there are NCAA rules for boosters and exceptions for people who had "past relationships"

What if it could be found that Woodruff was a Booster, would the "past relationship" exception trump the fact that he was a booster.

I guess what am asking is does the NCAA have to overcome BOTH the "not a booster" argument and "had a past relationship" argument, or will one of the two suffice?

There is a documented history for someone being declared a booster with much LESS involvement than Woodruff has exhibited in his behavior. Direct school connection was not the deciding factor. I'll get the link if I can find it. It might even be on another board. :dunno:

Archived