Lacey's Decision

Guest jefferson2668

I think it's pretty obvious that UK is his first choice and he is waiting to see what happens with Knight. If he wanted to play here, he would have already committed IMO.

There's nothing wrong with weighing your options, regardless of where you want to play. Same could be said that if he wantes to play for Kentucky, he would've already picked them. It's a huge choice and if I were in his position, I would take all the time I need to decide.

JLee says he will not be making the visit this weekend. Not sure if he is visiting another school instead. I have read that he will be staying in Huntsville and taking the ACT this weekend.

Wasn't he planning on visiting both schools one more time before he signed?  If so, that would mean we may get the last visit  :dunno:

Unfortunately, bama has a recruiting angle we just can't match

"Our football program is likely to be shut down soon, so basketball will be our top priority"  ;)

Narrowed his choices to ua, KY, and KS....  Oh well.   :(

In that case ... Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!  ;)

We've been suddenly dropped from consideration.  I speculated on the other thread about why I believe we were, btw.

where?

We've been suddenly dropped from consideration.  I speculated on the other thread about why I believe we were, btw.

where?

I think he's going to Kansas....especially with Josh Selby going pro....

Archived