Jordan Diamond OT

3rdgen

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an AU fan and an AE fan, this is mighty embarassing.  A 5* recruit is strongly considering AU and we're only on page 9 of his thread...  :-[

He announces at 7:00.... I also think he is Auburn bound..

With all due respect, I read a lot of posts yesterday on this board that said the same thing about every big time player we were up for, but they ended up signing with a school other than Auburn with the exception of Young, so I'm going to wait till 7:00 tomorrow and scream WAR EFFIN' EAGLE if he does, but not going to be disappointed if he doesn't because I'm not going to set myself up for it. Let's say I learned how to control my emotions yesterday, so to speak.

We need an emoticon where the smiley is down on his knees praying.

He announces at 7:00.... I also think he is Auburn bound..

With all due respect, I read a lot of posts yesterday on this board that said the same thing about every big time player we were up for, but they ended up signing with a school other than Auburn with the exception of Young, so I'm going to wait till 7:00 tomorrow and scream WAR EFFIN' EAGLE if he does, but not going to be disappointed if he doesn't because I'm not going to set myself up for it. Let's say I learned how to control my emotions yesterday, so to speak.

We need an emoticon where the smiley is down on his knees praying.

Supposedly he let all the coaches recruiting him know his decision yesterday since he was announcing after signing day. So if insiders "feel good" about him then in this case it's probably for a reason.

We would finish between #10-#12 on all services I think.

9th in Scout and 11th in Rivals

My answer wasn't precise enough huh? :P

Archived