Jordan Diamond OT

3rdgen

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he had already signed with us.

As of right now, I believe it's close to 60% and ^

Things can change as you could see on NSD but as of right now I think Auburn's chances are better than most expected.

Sounds promising. 

We will see tomorrow night.

ST, do you feel Kozan will base his decision on Diamond's chosen school, or do you think he's just undecided altogether??

I'm not sure to be honest with you.

I appreciate you sticking your neck out on this one  :laugh:

Actually, he only stuck out 60% of his neck!

^^THIS^^

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:laugh: :laugh:

Sounds promising. 

We will see tomorrow night.

ST, do you feel Kozan will base his decision on Diamond's chosen school, or do you think he's just undecided altogether??

I'm not sure to be honest with you.

No biggie...thanks we'll find out soon enough anyway!!  :we:

I appreciate you sticking your neck out on this one  :laugh:

Actually, he only stuck out 60% of his neck!

^^THIS^^

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fair enough  :laugh:

I'm not sure why Diamond's decision will affect Kozan's.  Diamond is a OT.  Kozan is a OG.  As long as we have room, we would take both in a heart beat.   

Based on what I've read, both are considering Auburn and Michigan, but Michigan only has room for one more player. If that's true, both could become Tigers but only one could be a Wolverine.  Some people think that Kozan is waiting to see what Diamond does so he can do the opposite.  Others think our staff has Kozan in the bag and has asked him to wait until Diamond announces as not to scare him off.  I've also read that our coaches are holding back on Kozan because his (and potentially Diamond's) announcement could give us some late momentum with Diggs.

WDE!

I'm not sure why Diamond's decision will affect Kozan's.  Diamond is a OT.  Kozan is a OG.  As long as we have room, we would take both in a heart beat.   

Based on what I've read, both are considering Auburn and Michigan, but Michigan only has room for one more player. If that's true, both could become Tigers but only one could be a Wolverine.  Some people think that Kozan is waiting to see what Diamond does so he can do the opposite.  Others think our staff has Kozan in the bag and has asked him to wait until Diamond announces as not to scare him off.  I've also read that our coaches are holding back on Kozan because his (and potentially Diamond's) announcement could give us some late momentum with Diggs.

WDE!

Now that would be a plan and might I add, strong finish.

WDE!

Kozan AND Diamond?  7 OL in one class?  That could wipe out all OL depth issues in one stroke.  Then consider that Tennessee has zero OL recruits in their 20 man class.

WDE!

Now that would be a plan and might I add, strong finish.

Yes sir, it would.

I think we have a great class as is (especially after we added another QB), but adding a playmaker like Diggs and one possibly two more linemen would make this an outstanding class.

WDE!

Archived