Jordan Diamond OT

3rdgen

Just on twitter:

MarkMurphyitatWDE

Jordan Diamond has informed the Auburn coaches he will be signing with Auburn.

According to the War Blogler that tweet is fake...but it is still thought that he signs anyways

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a sec. Is that Murphy's actual twitter account? He doesn't have a lot of followers for someone of his status.

Click on that account now and it says "That user does not exist"  :zapbama:

Wait a sec. Is that Murphy's actual twitter account? He doesn't have a lot of followers for someone of his status.

No it is not Mark Murphy's twitter account (I don't know if he even has one) and Murphy would not tweet something like that several hours before the kid was announcing even if he knew it to be true.

wde

I want that running back.

It was an alabama fan that created the account...he did it because Jordon Diamond really wants this to be a shock.

I want that running back.

It was an alabama fan that created the account...he did it because Jordon Diamond really wants this to be a shock.

:beatmullet:

:zapbama:

Hate those dudes.....

I hope that he chooses Auburn tonight.  I don't know what to make of the optimism on our boards, whether it is founded upon real information from an insider or just pro-Auburn speculation that's been ramped up into a frenzy.  Seems that we had an epidemic of that recently.  If he chooses to go elsewhere, I sure hope that we won't have a repeat of the Wednesday AM melt-down that occured here and elsewhere ... it's unbecoming and isn't a reflection of the character and values that we, the Auburn family, espouse. 

Either way, let's celebrate the new Auburn Tigers who did sign with us and look forward to the upcoming season with hope and certainty that our coaches will put our not-as-young-as-they-were-last-year team in the best position to win in 2012. 

IF ST states gives a 75% chance of his committing to Auburn, I feel pretty good about it.

I generally agree, but after CK and BC last year, I don't count the signees until the NLI has been faxed in.  ST gave a 75% chance that we would get Jordan Moore (and based upon all accounts I believe the coaches thought we would get Jordan Moore), but Jordan Moore chose TCU last Tuesday night.

IF ST states gives a 75% chance of his committing to Auburn, I feel pretty good about it.

I generally agree, but after CK and BC last year, I don't count the signees until the NLI has been faxed in.  ST gave a 75% chance that we would get Jordan Moore (and based upon all accounts I believe the coaches thought we would get Jordan Moore), but Jordan Moore chose TCU last Tuesday night.

75% is not a sure thing, so you certainly shouldn't consider it money in the bank, but trust me, if ST says 75%, it's legit.

That's awesome!!!  No worries if he goes elsewhere, but if he signs our OL classes the past 3 years is nothing short of incredible.  Will his announcement be on TV?

:wedance:

That's awesome!!!  No worries if he goes elsewhere, but if he signs our OL classes the past 3 years is nothing short of incredible.  Will his announcement be on TV?

:wedance:

Yep, its going to be fun watching our rb's.

I have not felt this good about a recruit choosing AU since Jordan Moore. Wait a minute...

:pcprobs:

Actually it does look promising. If he decides to join this class, great. If not, that is fine too.

Archived