Jordan Diamond OT

3rdgen

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not felt this good about a recruit choosing AU since Jordan Moore. Wait a minute...

:pcprobs:

Actually it does look promising. If he decides to join this class, great. If not, that is fine too.

Will people please stop being negative and Bringing up Jordan Moore? The rest of us want to be excited about this commitment. Moore was going to pick AU til about 3 pm the day he chose TCU but nobody knows what happened after that. Diamond is a different recruit from a different region. I do not see history repeating itself.

Just figured I would let everyone know that the percentage has gone up a little more........

75% & ^

:we:

ST, just to keep it simple, that is 3/4 of your neck you are sticking out... ;D

Just figured I would let everyone know that the percentage has gone up a little more........

75% & ^

Yeah, but people don't do fractions. I mean, I'd be willing to go all the way to 12/16, with it, but no one likes having to convert it to decimals, and only weird math nerds like me think in fractions...:laugh:

1.) ST, has your percentage fluctuated in any way in the past couple hours?

2.) Has anyone checked the Michigan or Wisconsin sites to see if they are as confident as many of the AU fam?

I have not felt this good about a recruit choosing AU since Jordan Moore. Wait a minute...

Actually it does look promising. If he decides to join this class, great. If not, that is fine too.

Will people please stop being negative and Bringing up Jordan Moore? The rest of us want to be excited about this commitment. Moore was going to pick AU til about 3 pm the day he chose TCU but nobody knows what happened after that. Diamond is a different recruit from a different region. I do not see history repeating itself.

It was a joke. You should not take recruiting so seriously.

Some of us do take it that seriously, and you kinda need to understand that when you come onto a recruiting message board. Ell does a lot of work to get all the information thoroughly organized for us, so it makes sense that he's a little close to the situation.

Bryan Matthews told everyone on 247 to make sure to log on at 7 for Diamonds decision. He doesn't usually do that unless he feels really good about a guy. Probably a good sign.

75% & ^

Yeah, but people don't do fractions. I mean, I'd be willing to go all the way to 12/16, with it, but no one likes having to convert it to decimals, and only weird math nerds like me think in fractions...:laugh:

:laugh::thumbsup:

I guess I have been following recruiting long enough to not take it so seriously. Back when all we had was recruiting-eagle, things were a lot different. Apologies ell.

I may be speaking for myself on this but their has been so much negativity the past couple weeks that it gets old fast. If somebody is making a joke about the negativity I believe it would help if the yellow sarcasm font is used or an emotion letting people know it was a joke. People can't hear tone of voice on a message board which is normally the best indicator of Sarcasm.

1.) ST, has your percentage fluctuated in any way in the past couple hours?

2.) Has anyone checked the Michigan or Wisconsin sites to see if they are as confident as many of the AU fam?

80% & ^

I just wish we could bump it up a couple of hours b/c I don't want to stay up to find out what his pick is, but I know that I won't be able to sleep until I know.  Did I mention there is a 10 and 1/2 hour time difference I'm working with here?  Ahh...I don't go in until  1300....I'll live.

"Has anyone checked the Michigan or Wisconsin sites to see if they are as confident as many of the AU fam?"

Michigan forums are saying:  "Not to Michigan." 

A few are trying to draw some hope from his comment that he "is going to shock the world." 

Archived