Jordan Diamond OT

3rdgen

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

92.4577*√9^%

92.4577 times the square root of 9 raised to the power of percent???

I think maybe he means that as raising it to the power of 0/0, which would actually make the whole thing pretty clever because it would mean the power is undefined, which would then make the entire term undefined...an obvious declaration that we don't have an idea what we're talking about! :laugh:

If it keeps getting bigger we are in for an awesome night....

That's what she said...

92.4577*√9^%

I think maybe he means that as raising it to the power of 0/0, which would actually make the whole thing pretty clever because it would mean the power is undefined, which would then make the entire term undefined...an obvious declaration that we don't have an idea what we're talking about! :laugh:

divide-by-zero-blog-safe.jpg

Excuse me, I must have stumbled into the wrong place.

Someone divided by zero. Chaos ensued. My apologies, we should get back on track. Jordan Diamond, anyone?

Excuse me, I must have stumbled into the wrong place.

Someone divided by zero. Chaos ensued. My apologies, we should get back on track. Jordan Diamond, anyone?

Yes please. With a side of Diggs.

92.4577*√9^%

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That made my day... oh I'm such a math nerd...

92.4577*√9^%

ok, now that is funny!

1.) ST, has your percentage fluctuated in any way in the past couple hours?

2.) Has anyone checked the Michigan or Wisconsin sites to see if they are as confident as many of the AU fam?

80% & ^

so, at 5:00 it will be 85% ... 6:00 it will be 90% ... at 7:00 it will be 95% ... then at 7:43 (since every single announcement this week has been very, very late) it will be 100%!  (he already sent the fax in didn't he  :))

1.) ST, has your percentage fluctuated in any way in the past couple hours?

2.) Has anyone checked the Michigan or Wisconsin sites to see if they are as confident as many of the AU fam?

80% & ^

so, at 5:00 it will be 85% ... 6:00 it will be 90% ... at 7:00 it will be 95% ... then at 7:43 (since every single announcement this week has been very, very late) it will be 100%!  (he already sent the fax in didn't he  :))

I guess we will find out shortly.  ST.. you are needed on page 9  :laugh:

:wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance:

Nothing is official yet. I wish people would give the kid a chance to do this the way he wants to...

Nothing is official yet. I wish people would give the kid a chance to do this the way he wants to...

Blame ST for starting a new thread with %'s.  ;D

Blame ST for starting a new thread with %'s.   ;D

LOL, I didn't mean on here. I was talking about the faux twitter post from Mark Murphy and the premature posting on the O-A News website.

Don't have time to read through nine pages. What time will we know on him? Thanks!

Banquet starts at 7:00 and sometime toward the end of the banquet.

Archived