2012 5* RB T.J. Yeldon (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is Todd just DJ or ST or someone in disguise so he can throw out lots of new stuff??

Haha seriously though I've never seen ya before today Todd but thanks for your insight.

:wedance:

Carl Stewart was 6'2" and 224 lbs, I remember his two touchdowns in the Cotton Bowl against Nebraska in 2006 I think...

i'm glad that someone remembered Carl Stewart. he probably would've had a lot of success in Malzahn's offense.

Just looked at Kenno Loyal's profile on ESPN and we are no longer listed as one of the teams he is considering or that was recruiting him, DJ any truth to this or have we completely filled the HB/Big Body Back roles now with Yeldon, Parks, and Hutchinson? Thanks and WDE my brotha!

I would think that ship has sailed, but if there IS a spot remaining and he WERE to get his academics in order, then we MIGHT have a spot for him. He IS an AUsome athlete, but the problem for him and SEVERAL other "big-time" prospects is that we are RUNNING OUT of spots in this year's class! That is why you see all of these STUDS jumping on board right now! They don't want to get left off of this train!  :)

thwelcometrainf.gif

I think you mean the bus, the Gus Bus!

Just looked at Kenno Loyal's profile on ESPN and we are no longer listed as one of the teams he is considering or that was recruiting him, DJ any truth to this or have we completely filled the HB/Big Body Back roles now with Yeldon, Parks, and Hutchinson? Thanks and WDE my brotha!

I would think that ship has sailed, but if there IS a spot remaining and he WERE to get his academics in order, then we MIGHT have a spot for him. He IS an AUsome athlete, but the problem for him and SEVERAL other "big-time" prospects is that we are RUNNING OUT of spots in this year's class! That is why you see all of these STUDS jumping on board right now! They don't want to get left off of this train!  :)

would that be the ... "Crazy Train"?

thwelcometrainf.gif

_khan_-albums-smileys-picture39442-bus.gif

Credit to AMM AU9893 for originally posting this....great video! Can't wait for TJ to help us win plenty...this kid is a gamer.

thwelcometrainf.gif

thwelcometrainf.gif

You should drive that through Madison next week...  :laugh:

Our RB situation has gotten better in a hurry. I for one am glad. I was really worried about the lack of depth we had at that position.

on the roud-table they quoted him as saying the auburn coaches really wanted the top back in state and were holding off taking other running backs till they got the top back in state

Our RB situation has gotten better in a hurry. I for one am glad. I was really worried about the lack of depth we had at that position.

Yesssss.  So many of you have beeen whining, moaning, grumbling, and crying wolf.  Now we have McCaleb, Dyer, Morgan, Blakely, Bray, and Mason, with Yeldon, and maybe Grant plus Marshall or Sanders copeople

Trust the staff, people!  The best recruiting/in game coaching combo in the country!

I love all these updates, but has todd closed on any of his subjects today.  Dont get me wrong i would love to have Melvin and Wilson but dont want to get to excited until its offical.

Let's not forget to welcome his parents Tim and Kim.  It always helps when the parents are ALL IN too, especially with along time before that fax is sent.  "You can put a stamp on it" Almost brings a tear to my eye.  "ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN" Love that song.  War Eagle Baby!!!!!!!!!

Yesssss.  So many of you have beeen whining, moaning, grumbling, and crying wolf.  Now we have McCaleb, Dyer, Morgan, Blakely, Bray, and Mason, with Yeldon, and maybe Grant plus Marshall or Sanders copeople

Trust the staff, people!  The best recruiting/in game coaching combo in the country!

WELL SAID BRO.  Those were my exact feelings mr mind reader.  Have some faith guys  "REMEMBER GOOD TO GREAT" Coaches are working on it.

WELL SAID BRO.  Those were my exact feelings mr mind reader.  Have some faith guys  "REMEMBER GOOD TO GREAT" Coaches are working on it.

You have to admit a month ago our depth at RB was pencil thin. You can spin it any way you want, but it was basically Dyer, Mason (a true freshman), and guys playing out of position. I don't count OMAC as somebody who can carry the rock 20 times a game so don't see him as a true between the tackles RB.

Perhaps some of this recent activity is a result of the coaches recognizing how thin we were at the RB position.

Perhaps this sudden flurry of activity is a result of the coaches recognizing how thin we were at the RB position.

I don't think a situation like that could just sneak up on these coaches.

Perhaps this sudden flurry of activity is a result of the coaches recognizing how thin we were at the RB position.

I don't think a situation like that could just sneak up on these coaches.

Probably not, just playing devil's advocate a bit.  Some folks were saying we were fine with 2-3 RBs; perhaps we were.  The coaches apparently thought different (as did some of us).

Regardless, I am constantly impressed by the talent this staff is bringing in.  We could be at the beginning of a (the?) golden age of AU football...

thwelcometrainf.gif

_khan_-albums-smileys-picture39442-bus.gif

I'm old school...let it say "SOOOUUUUL TRAIN"!  :tease:

Archived