Indoor facility pictures and construction update

stealthyfan

http://www.auburn.edu/administration/facilities/projects/bot-reports/documents/ConstructionProjectUpdate-BoTJune2011v10.pdf

If you hit this link and scroll down, you'll eventually see the update on the new facility.

Page 10 + 11

ps: Dye Field has been replaced this summer and the old turf and soil used elsewhere on campus.

Anyone know where that South Quad Multimodal Facility is? I can't find it..

Its the new parking deck (architects get wound up on names) south of the girls dorms and on the far southern end of Donahue

I recently had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours with coach Joe Whitt.  Coach Whitt is now the associate athletic director whose responsibility is raising 8 Million in private donations for the new indoor practice facillity.  It was my first occasion to meet coach Whitt. He spent two solid hours telling my wife and I stories about his 25 years coaching Auburn football. From Pat Sullivan accepting the LSU job and then backing out to the recent Staff.  He is a first class individual and will amaze you with his insight.  Joe calls this year at 9 & 3 and another run for it all in 2012.  He needs our help anyway we can. Larger donations can be spread over five years with a pledge.  He is one cool cat and would be pleased to hear from anyone on this board.  Give him a call and tell him David from Lay lake sent you. You will be glad you did.

Archived