Good article. Former MSU QB

au21tigers

This whole thing was a con job by Rogers & Bond on Bell. Bell is told the $$$ is to seal the deal with Cecil and all the while, they pocket the $$$. Cam signs with MSU and no one's the wiser.

This whole thing was a con job by Rogers & Bond on Bell. Bell is told the $$$ is to seal the deal with Cecil and all the while, they pocket the $$$. Cam signs with MSU and no one's the wiser.

This is the first I have heard of that and I must admit, I have never given any thought that Rogers & Bond where working a scam together... is that real or just speculation? 

:rolleyes:  Why is it that multiple radio hosts have heard these tapes but the NCAA hasn't?  This would just add more proof to the fact that Auburn did nothing wrong. 

:rolleyes:   Why is it that multiple radio hosts have heard these tapes but the NCAA hasn't?  This would just add more proof to the fact that Auburn did nothing wrong. 

A4E, isn't it possible the NCAA has heard the tapes and we just don't know it??  That could be part of the reason why they have said repeatedly "Auburn did nothing wrong."

:rolleyes:   Why is it that multiple radio hosts have heard these tapes but the NCAA hasn't?  This would just add more proof to the fact that Auburn did nothing wrong. 

A4E, isn't it possible the NCAA has heard the tapes and we just don't know it??  That could be part of the reason why they have said repeatedly "Auburn did nothing wrong."

Yes.  I hope they have heard the tape.  But, I thought it was decided that there was no tape.  :dunno:

I heard they captured a young Cecil Newton on the Watergate tapes speaking to Nixon and Elvis Presley about invading Cambodia.  I'm sure Schad will be reporting this on Monday.  

:timeout:

I think that all that has ever existed is the voicemails. As the story has been told over and over again the word "voicemails" morphed into "tapes". From there a bunch of gumps with over active imaginations changed "tapes" to "wiretaps". These voicemails have been talked about from the beginning, so there is no chance that the NCAA has not heard them.

Glad Wyatt's "conclusion" "exonerates" AU (Auburn leaders and the SEC commissioner are not crooks and liars as we’ve been made to believe by some, that may be my opinion, but I believe it to also be a fact.), but some of his comments about facts are clear. 

In any case, AU did no wrong as stated by Emmert, Slive, Chizik, Jacobs, McGlynn.

WDE !!!

I heard they captured a young Cecil Newton on the Watergate tapes speaking to Nixon and Elvis Presley about invading Cambodia.  I'm sure Schad will be reporting this on Monday.  

:timeout:

Haven't you heard, according to unnamed sources, Cecil Newton was the shadowy figure on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

This is the first I have heard of that and I must admit, I have never given any thought that Rogers & Bond where working a scam together... is that real or just speculation? 

I have it on good sources.  :)

Archived