Mario Fannin

NLAuburn

I'm sitting at the Broncos practice field. Looking at Super Mario sporting #42. I'll upload pics later!

I'm sitting at the Broncos practice field. Looking at Super Mario sporting #42. I'll upload pics later!

II sure hope he makes it. Did Josh Bynes ever sign as a free agent?

I also hope that he makes it. IMO, Mario has the perfect build and abilities for the NFL. Just has to protect the football!

Yes, the ravens picked him up.

Yes, the ravens picked him up.

He's the one that I want to see do welll he was the heart & soul of the 2010 team, IMO.

Mario, another underappreciated guy who stayed with the team and contributed any way he was asked to.  Hope Denver finds the right place for him.

Mario, another underappreciated guy who stayed with the team and contributed any way he was asked to.   Hope Denver finds the right place for him.

You are so right! He was always one of my favorites.

Go Mario!

If he'd been healthy, his fumbles would have been down.  He's a heck of an athlete who has been unfairly judged I think. 

Archived