"Sheridan Strikes Out"

Elephant Tipper

Can't beleive it.  He actually thinks Sheridan is worset han the Newtons.  This is a huge leap for any sports writer to take.  And it's about time!

exactly. The NCAA does have a name of someone who they "SPECULATE" is the bagman. This is why he can't say the same, because there is no "PROOF" a bagman exists. Just "SPECULATION"  Like the guy said in the link. If had the name and it was true there is no legal action that could be taken.

BUT NOW bammers and others talk about it like, there is in fact a bagman, it just can't be proven. 

Here's the thing. With the NCAA, FBI, and every sports so called journalist trying to investigate Auburn, there has been no evidence to be found. None. No "tapes", no "bagman", no receipts, transactions, or lavish spending on the Newton's part. So in essence, we all are supposed to believe that the Newtons received money and then sat on it, then in a strange turn Cam gets drafted and they can spend the $180K and nobody would be the wiser. Even before that, they expect us to believe that Auburn paid $180K for a QB with a troubled past.

That seems far fetched at best and idiotic at worst. Funny thing is that the tide can't see themselves turning. It appears to me that Cam is gaining sympathy from the media that he hasn't gotten thus far. I've read multiple stories that read like the link above. A lot of the ones harping on the Auburn/Cam/Cheating situation in the past are now starting to see that there is nothing to be found and never was. They may not think Auburn or the Newtons were innocent but they are saying that proof needs to be brought out or the people need to let it be. In all honesty, that is all we can ask for.

Another thing to ask your bammer friends is this: Is there a difference in speculation on the part of bloggers, fan forums, or even the NCAA? Speculation without proof is just that. The NCAA can't enforce penalties on rules that they can't prove were broken. That would open themselves up for not only lawsuits but federal scrutiny. Just like the fact no university wants the NCAA or Charles Robinson snooping around, the NCAA doesn't want the federal government snooping around.

Agree w/ you chaotic.  That's what I've been saying for some time....and it drives the UpDykes frickin' NUTS !  That's why we see them manufacturing "information" like Sheridan is doing.  They all truly believe that Emmert and Slive dropped the ball and the UpDykes are attempting to correct an injustice.  Stupid UpDykes.  And now the national media are just beginning to catch on to their m.o.

WDE !!!

exactly. The NCAA does have a name of someone who they "SPECULATE" is the bagman. This is why he can't say the same, because there is no "PROOF" a bagman exists. Just "SPECULATION"  Like the guy said in the link. If had the name and it was true there is no legal action that could be taken.

BUT NOW bammers and others talk about it like, there is in fact a bagman, it just can't be proven. 

This is the point no one has been bringing up. DS didn't say the so called "bag man" delivered anything. He basically said that it is speculated that this is what happend. This is just another theory that has been offered up as to how the Newtons could have been paid. He never said it happened. If he is correct and his source is correct, nothing legally could happen to DS.  

Come on DS, "roll the dice". You sure as hell want all your clients to.      

i never really listened to any of sheridan's stuff directly.  i dont know specifically what he said.  thought he said his ncaa source had a "witness" who told them the name of the "bagman".  could this witness be one of the Miss St trio that everyone already knows.  this would make everything old news, right, that DS has regurgitated via FB's ratings attempt.

BTW, the real story here that no one is touching is the "top secret" ncaa (dont let a school defend itself, keep it hush hush) has someone releasing info to someone in the gambling business.

Don't look for Bama National Sports station, I mean ESPN to apologise for anthing.

Here's the thing. With the NCAA, FBI, and every sports so called journalist trying to investigate Auburn, there has been no evidence to be found. None. No "tapes", no "bagman", no receipts, transactions, or lavish spending on the Newton's part. So in essence, we all are supposed to believe that the Newtons received money and then sat on it, then in a strange turn Cam gets drafted and they can spend the $180K and nobody would be the wiser. Even before that, they expect us to believe that Auburn paid $180K for a QB with a troubled past.

That seems far fetched at best and idiotic at worst. 

Good point.  On top of that, look at it from Auburn's perspective.  They found out there was an investigation into Cam's recruitment in June.  If there was a chance that anything wrong had actually occurred, they would have sat him.  Nobody knew Cam was going to be as good as he was, but even if they did he would have sat. 

No school would risk having an entire season voided.  Coaches cheat.  But when they cheat, they hope they don't get caught.  You don't cheat, find out you are being investigated, and then still play the players involved.  If you did something wrong, there is a chance you are going to get in trouble.  If you play the player, then you are going to get in trouble and have to vacate all the games he played in. 

When you actually look at the timeline and THINK about what happened, there is no way anything bad occurred in Auburn's recruitment of Cam.  And that is why we will never be able to convince the turd's we were in the right here.

Guest wareaglekev

One, two, three, four...

Hrmm!

One, two, (one, two, three, four!)

Let me tell you how it will be;

There's one for you, nineteen for me.

'Cause I’m the BAGMAN,

Yeah, I’m the BAGMAN

Should five per cent appear too small,

Be thankful I don't take it all.

'Cause I’m the BAGMAN,

Yeah, I’m the BAGMAN.

(if you drive a car, car;) - I’ll BAG the street;

(if you try to sit, sit;) - I’ll BAG your seat;

(if you get too cold, cold;) - I’ll BAG the heat;

(if you take a walk, walk;) - I'll BAG your feet.

Taxman!

'Cause I’m the BAGMAN,

Yeah, I’m the BAGMAN.

Don't ask me what I want it for, (ah-ah, mister Wilson)

If you don't want to pay some more. (ah-ah, mister heath)

'Cause I’m the BAGMAN,

Yeah, I’m the BAGMAN.

Now my advice for those who die, (BAGMAN)

Declare the pennies on your eyes. (BAGMAN)

'Cause I’m the BAGMAN,

Yeah, I’m the BAGMAN.

And you're working for no one but me.

BAGMAN!

Guest wareaglekev

Ok, that one may be a little silly...but it has some potential with a little more editing of the lyrics by somebody with a more comedic mind!!

One, two, three, four...

Hrmm!

One, two, (one, two, three, four!)

Let me tell you how it will be;

There's one for you, nineteen for me.

'Cause I’m the BAGMAN,

Yeah, I’m the BAGMAN

Should five per cent appear too small,

Be thankful I don't take it all.

'Cause I’m the BAGMAN,

Yeah, I’m the BAGMAN.

(if you drive a car, car;) - I’ll BAG the street;

(if you try to sit, sit;) - I’ll BAG your seat;

(if you get too cold, cold;) - I’ll BAG the heat;

(if you take a walk, walk;) - I'll BAG your feet.

Taxman!

'Cause I’m the BAGMAN,

Yeah, I’m the BAGMAN.

Don't ask me what I want it for, (ah-ah, mister Wilson)

If you don't want to pay some more. (ah-ah, mister heath)

'Cause I’m the BAGMAN,

Yeah, I’m the BAGMAN.

Now my advice for those who die, (BAGMAN)

Declare the pennies on your eyes. (BAGMAN)

'Cause I’m the BAGMAN,

Yeah, I’m the BAGMAN.

And you're working for no one but me.

BAGMAN!

With apologies to George Harrison! :)

Does anyone really believe there is no coincidence that DS is a harvey U graduate and his "story"?

This is just another part of the process of helping harveys get through until the 2011 football season. They are a miserable lot of people. Understand that a large percetage of harveys get their significance, self worth and self esteem from harvey U football and you'll understand the misery they have been living in since Nov 26 2010. The "Cam" stuff was just a way for them to cope with their empty lives and DS was just the latest pacifier.

Archived