Stop talking about Sheridan

aubfan25

Can this be the last Sheridan thread? I think every angle of this Sheridan thing has been covered. He's just doing it for publicity. He knows nothing.

We're just beating a dead horse now.

Ironically, your thread is continuing to keep Sheridan's name out there.

At least the world knows the guy is an idiot.  However, I'm all for stopping all the PF threads, but it'll never happen.  So...

:we:

At least the world knows the guy is an idiot.   However, I'm all for stopping all the PF threads, but it'll never happen.  So...

I know. I thought about that. But since almost every single thread on the board right now was about Sheridan or Finebaum, i thought one more couldnt hurt

At least the world knows the guy is an idiot.   However, I'm all for stopping all the PF threads, but it'll never happen.  So...

I know. I thought about that. But since almost every single thread on the board right now was about Sheridan or Finebaum, i thought one more couldnt hurt

Well this IS the media thread. I am just glad they created this thread so when I get tired of it I can stay in the AU football thread and not see it.

Can this be the last Sheridan thread? I think every angle of this Sheridan thing has been covered. He's just doing it for publicity. He knows nothing.

I do not agree.He was doing what Bammers have been doing forever and he needs to be exposed for his actions to the nation.Auburn bashing needs to stop and he needs to be the poster child for this stuff.We have a huge proportion of a fan base that thinks anything negative can be said and/or done to AU without any repercussion . :aufb:

I do not agree.He was doing what Bammers have been doing forever and he needs to be exposed for his actions to the nation.Auburn bashing needs to stop and he needs to be the poster child for this stuff.We have a huge proportion of a fan base that thinks anything negative can be said and/or done to AU without any repercussion . :aufb:

Talking about him on a message board isnt really exposing him. Especially since this one is all AU fans.

I came to the realization a while back that there was no bagman and Auburn didn't pay Newton to play for Auburn. It has made all this silly crap that Sheridan, Finebaum et al have spewed much easier to deal with.

[/q

Talking about him on a message board isnt really exposing him. Especially since this one is all AU

You can just stop reading the Sheridan threads because his stuff keeps coming up daily in the news and I want to see him sink with his ship.

Talking about him on a message board isnt really exposing him. Especially since this one is all AU fans.

There are many,many posters reading here who are not Auburn fans. I know a Nebraska fan who reads here. They may not be posting, but they do want to know about Auburn.

And there are also bammers nosing around. ;):beatmullet:

Archived