Cam named NFL rookie of the month!

wdeexit310

Congrats to the Caminator! Finally justice prevails!!  Message to the NFL Network Rookie of the Week voters/haters who didn't vote for Cam-you can't keep a great player down!!  WDE!!

:party:

Duh.......

Wait, I thought his game did not translate well to the NFL.  His footwork is bad.  He is not used to going under center.  The cadence is too complicated for him.  etc. etc. etc.

I loved his response to a recent question (somewhat paraphrased) when asked by a reporter if he was surprised by his play thus far, Cam asked teh reporter if he was surprised when he wrote a good story!  Classic!!

How could they not vote him #1 he only broke 4 long standing records in his first 3 games.

Game 1

1. Rookie to throw the most yards in first start

2. Quarterback to throw the most yards in his first start(Rookie or Not)

Game 2

1. 1st rookie to throw for more than 400 yards in his first 2 starts

Game 3.

First QB to break 1000yds passing in their first 3 games.

Guest JNieder51188

Thought they would have already declared him rookie of the year with what he's accomplished.

WDE !!!

didn't you listen to all the preseason hype from FOX, ESPN and CBS that Ingram would win that... yea right. Cam I think  is close to breaking or has broken the rookie QB rushing record already. And he will probably break the rookie passing yardage record.

Please don't vote Cam Newton for Rookie of the Year. I'm pretty sure the Panthers paid him to play for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Greatest rookie season ever?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/11/is_cam_newton_having_the_best.html

If you notice the other top players listed records those seasons, all were on good teams. Not so with Cam. Still getting it done. Also, he wants to point out that others have had better rookie seasons. These that he references aren't quarterbacks. But i digress. Haters gonna hate. And the author of the article from the nfl site seems to think the season is already over. Good job Cam! War Eagle!

Archived