AU vs. FAMU

AuburnBasketball

Nolan Johnson is suppose to play tonight correct?? and thanks for the link :we:

Noel and according to his tweet from a few days ago he will play tonight. Looking forward to seeing him play and what the rotation will be like with all the guys back healthy and playing.

Noel and according to his tweet from a few days ago he will play tonight. Looking forward to seeing him play and what the rotation will be like with all the guys back healthy and playing.

possibly might see Mcafee

hahah sorry

We look ok in spurts but then someone will do something and throw everything off. Varez is having an off-night it seems. He is kinda playing out of control. Good to see Ced McAfee back playing. Langford is looking pretty good imo as well. Let's get them in the 2nd half. WDE.

At this point this is not a good basketball team. Maybe it gets better. I certainly hope so.

That was my exact thought whem I watched them play N. Florida Saturday. Sloppy in all parts of the game. It was odd that the same N. Florida team took K-State into overtime a few weeks ago. Then K-State turned around and destroyed Alabama Saturday night. I just don't know what to think.

Archived