So what is Jenny having?

Jenny AU-92

What is Jenny's baby?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is Jenny's baby?

• Boy
    • Girl

Some folks I work with started this for the office, and I thought it might be fun to do here, esp since none of you have ever seen me!! Nothing like a blind bet!! Hey, everyone has a fifty-fifty chance of being right.

For those of you who like to have the stats before making a wager...

I am carrying high.

24 hour nausea at first, but no throwing up.

Heart rate of 153 at last dr appt.

I am eating like a 300 lb offensive lineman, but have not gained any weight.

The next sonogram is on November 3rd, and I will post results then.

Some folks I work with started this for the office, and I thought it might be fun to do here, esp since none of you have ever seen me!! Nothing like a blind bet!! Hey, everyone has a fifty-fifty chance of being right.

I am carrying high.

Jenny, correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought you put up a few wedding pictures on the old site??? Maybe i'm confusing you with someone else, but i was pretty sure it was you...

Some folks I work with started this for the office, and I thought it might be fun to do here, esp since none of you have ever seen me!!  Nothing like a blind bet!! Hey, everyone has a fifty-fifty chance of being right.

I am carrying high.

Jenny, correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought you put up a few wedding pictures on the old site??? Maybe i'm confusing you with someone else, but i was pretty sure it was you...

Yeah, I had some wedding pics on the old site, but I meant no one has seen me all preggers.

I want a boy, but I'll happily take what the Good Lord sends!!

Well if its a boy, you can name him Bryan after Bryan Corndogs, or you can make him a Jr. Since your husband is the smart one of the family. LOL Just joking Jenny. Seriously good luck on your baby, hope everything goes alright.

Do you people know something I don't? Why am I the only one that voted female? Do you guys have something against girl babies? Let's hope she has a girl, the country needs more intelligent, conservative and gorgeous (coming from Jenny, I am sure she will be all of these) women.

Well, guys, I can settle this thing even sooner than I thought. My official sonogram is a week from today, but while we were in Baton Rouge this weekend, we stayed with two friends of my husbands who are both doctors. Gay is a radiologist at Womens Hospital. Sunday morning over breakfast, she said "Let's go up to the hospital and find out what you are having!" So we did and...

REXBO was the only one who got it right!!!

IT'S A GIRL!!! :cheer: And from the sono, we can tell that so far, Katherine Claire (Katie) is perfect.

We are not disappointed in the least - my husband, in fact, got a big dumb grin on his face - he is already thinking "Daddy's little girl". And there is no doubt that the sono is right - her husband is a urologist, and he was also in the room, and he saw the little parts before she did and said "Uh, man, you are outnumbered!" It was very special to have them be the ones to share that moment with us - Chris and Carl have been close friends since the first day of freshman year at LSU.

We are so excited!!!

IT'S A GIRL!!! :cheer: And from the sono, we can tell that so far, Katherine Claire (Katie) is perfect.

Congratulations!!!

I assume also the sono showed she was NOT holding a corn dog, and therefore you can paint her walls blue with orange trim?

IT'S A GIRL!!!    :cheer:   And from the sono, we can tell that so far, Katherine Claire (Katie) is perfect.

Congratulations!!!

I assume also the sono showed she was NOT holding a corn dog, and therefore you can paint her walls blue with orange trim?

:D:D:D

Nope, no corndogs. But no orange and blue walls either. But please, rest assured, her Auburn grandparents and aunt will keep her well supplied with cute orange and blue outfits. Unfortunately, the corndog side of the family will try and corrupt her wardrobe in the oposite direction.

Maybe this whole "Daddy's girl" is not such a good thing after all... hmmm... :P

Jenny,

I went to Auburn, as did most all on my side of the family, my ex went to Bama, as did all on her side of the family, all three of our daughters bleed orange & blue. So there is hope. :D

Dang, I shoulda read the thread before I voted...oh, well. Corngrats on the impending arrival.

It has to be a boy. You need somebody that can play for :au: and get you tickets for all the games. ;)

Archived