DB Ronald Darby Update

AUSportTalk

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say something about not signing d-linemen but I know yall would start dogging me for saying anything.

Take a look at our depth chart. We are fine at d-line. The real need was OL. I would say that need has been addressed.

The two DL we were after today are game changers. Not necessity only upgrade in overall talent. We'll be fine.

Arguably the most college ready prospect in this class. This one is a bummer but we have some very talented DBs. We will be fine in that department. Chris Davis was a 3* guy and he became our best cover corner in a very short time. As long as Chizik is here we will have talented DBs and now they will have the very best coaching to help them be successful

FSU assistant (and former AU player) Dameyune Craig with celebratory (or mocking) impression of Trooper in this video:

really hate to see a former tiger making fun of a current coach. guess its just part of his job description now tho

FSU assistant (and former AU player) Dameyune Craig with celebratory (or mocking) impression of Trooper in this video:

really hate to see a former tiger making fun of a current coach. guess its just part of his job description now tho

haters gonna hate...no matter who FSU gets they always underachieve. Might as well sign up for medicoreville

Archived