DB Ronald Darby Update

AUSportTalk

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are saying on ESPN FSU is nervous until they get it and they haven't yet.....look at the JHC drama at UGA.  

Just a few minutes ago they said Auburn had not received Adam's LOI.....

TIFWIW, Dabo thinks Clemson was #2 anyways.  

Dabo has it comin for him. Thats what I think.  ;D

They are saying on ESPN FSU is nervous until they get it and they haven't yet.....look at the JHC drama at UGA.  

Just a few minutes ago they said Auburn had not received Adam's LOI.....

Well, similar to Cyrus K, Cyrus K was weak and quickly caved to his parents wishes.  JHC is respectful enough to hear the pleas of his family but he knows that he is getting a free ride because of HIS talent and he is going where HE wants.  He will go to Georgia.

only sign 7 def players will hurt us badly in 4 years when this class suppose to be Rs jr / Sr.

Not getting Darby shouldn't have too much of an impact considering our current recruits on campus and the 3 secondary players we did get.  I'm a bit concerned about our D-line though :(.

With 15 defensive linemen on campus not counting the 2 we got today I can see your concern.

Technically darby didn't even have his mind made up yet! Come on darby! Come to auburn!!!! :wareagle:

He looked pretty sure about what he wanted to do to me. Unlike Cyrus last year.

idk there was a report like 15 minutes before he announced saying he still don't know.

remember this is a family site.  I don't know that any of us care to know what he waned to do to you!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :dunno:

remember this is a family site.  I don't know that any of us care to know what he waned to do to you!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :dunno:

hardy harr harr

remember this is a family site.  I don't know that any of us care to know what he waned to do to you!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :dunno:

Or for that matter what Cyrus did last year.  :dunno:

I would say something about not signing d-linemen but I know yall would start dogging me for saying anything.

Gimel President says HI!!

President and Nero are both great recruits, but it kinda hurts to know we were close but didn't quite get Goldman, Ward, and Williams.

I would say something about not signing d-linemen but I know yall would start dogging me for saying anything.

Gimel President says HI!!

you mean, Parade All-American Gimel President ?

Archived