DB Ronald Darby Update

AUSportTalk

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering Moore is a S and Darby is a CB, I don't really see why we wouldn't have taken both.

Of course we would have. We wanted Moore and he chose TCU. It happens.

Just like last year we had the #1 class in the country (according to scout). Sometimes things just go your way.

They always sign a top 10 class but they NEVER do anything with them. In fact, that staff always coaches great players down every year.

Keeping JaQuay Williams, getting Louis, Young and Darby would be a pretty good signing day for me. We certainly have our fair share of great talent and Darby would really be a big final boost for this class.

Keeping JaQuay Williams, getting Louis, Young and Darby would be a pretty good signing day for me. We certainly have our fair share of great talent and Darby would really be a big final boost for this class.

I agree and for some reason I still think we get Kozan,diamond, or diggs. One of those would make me very happy along with darby

same crew on ESPN that kept insisting we get Avery Young when all others were pointing elsewhere are now on the Darby to AU train:

Michael DiRocco:

Darby signs with ....... Auburn, I think.

This could get REAL FUN!!!

Archived