DB Ronald Darby Update

AUSportTalk

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so. WE @Kyle_Rea: @WarBlogle Darby's entire family is wearing Garnet and Gold. Could it be a ploy?  Sounds like this kid has no clue what he wants yet. I pray he chooses what he thinks is best.

Twitter Folks say his family is dressed our in Garnet and Gold.....

But Kristen Kenney from Scout.com said he actually brought all three NLI's to the signing.  So who knows....mind not made up?

Harris you probably heard Clemson on lifetime the womens network.  He is announcing on ESPNU.  You must have heard one of the desperate housewives say clean up and you thought they said clemson

Harris you probably heard Clemson on lifetime the womens network.  He is announcing on ESPNU.  You must have heard one of the desperate housewives say clean up and you thought they said clemson

I'm sorry scooter?  Where did you get I said clemson?  Go back and check the posts, then check your attitude!

You're post doesn't even make sense?  DO you think clemson and "clean up" sound similar!?  

The family in garnet and gold cant be good.

I did not see Garnet and Gold based on what they just showed on TV......looks pretty neutral...

The family in garnet and gold cant be good.

I did not see Garnet and Gold based on what they just showed on TV......looks pretty neutral...

yep, had me worried for a minute....Auburn hat is in the middle and one of the "in" styles!!!

Just showed family...I am still looking for the garnet and gold.  Saw them all dressed in a variety of regular clothes.  Nothing screams any school right now...

Archived