DB Ronald Darby Update

AUSportTalk

Darby has de-committed from Notre Dame. He is scheduled to visit both Clemson and FSU this month. Auburn is a team to watch in the race for Darby's signature.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He visited us in November. Unfortunately we got destroyed by Bama that weekend.

I would feel better about him if he wasn't visiting those two schools before NSD. My money is on FSU here.

He played with a ton of FSU commits in the UA game and you better believe they were in his ear..

I hate it when people start an update thread when there's already an open thread on the same subject....  ;D

oh....ST started the thread?  :-[

I hate it when people start an update thread when there's already an open thread on the same subject....  ;D

oh....ST started the thread?   :-[

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im new here, found this site and im addicted. Anyways,  im excited about the recruits we're still i on...oh yeah...WDE!!!!

Welcome and post often.  :we:

Im new here, found this site and im addicted. Anyways,  im excited about the recruits we're still i on...oh yeah...WDE!!!!

Welcome and War Eagle!

Thanx everyone, I live in Florida, and gator fans are oniy second to uat fans at being obnoxious. Glad to be amongst family, even tho Im new , we all love Auburn University.  I hope we can pull darby, he looked good in the all star game.

ST, what percentage do you put for us to get Darby's signature?

I would say around 40% right now. Auburn will put the full court press on if they don't feel good about flipping Bush.

Darby should not be considered a back-up plan. He just happened to already be committed to ND when we started recruiting him so our efforts have been stronger with Bush. Make no mistake, Darby is every bit as good or better than any other DB in the country. He is also another versatile player that could play O, D, or ST.

I would say around 40% right now. Auburn will put the full court press on if they don't feel good about flipping Bush.

IMO, we should take Darby over Bush by a LOOOOONG shot, and do so ASAP. Darby has an elite skillset and is already pretty polished.

Bush has a great skillset as well but is incredibly raw and probably a RS year or 2 away from helping out. This is JMO.

IMO, we should take Darby over Bush by a LOOOOONG shot, and do so ASAP. Darby has an elite skillset and is already pretty polished.

Bush has a great skillset as well but is incredibly raw and probably a RS year or 2 away from helping out. This is JMO.

Thanks KK, pretty much what I wanted to say, just didn't want to 'say' it....

I am hereing home state Maryland is a time in the thick of it for Darby. Is this what you are hearing also ST?

Does the BVG hire make any new headway with Darby? And would we potentially take Bush and Darby if both wanted to come here? Or are we just looking at getting one more DB?

You know I agree with this

Archived