Crazy Bama Fans

WarTiger6

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His name apparently is Chris Kelley, went to Prattville in the early 90's, graduated around 1993 is what I read.  Anyone of our Prattville posters recognize him?

Apparently he is in some pretty big trouble!  What a DOUCHE!  But that answers the question definitively on who has the worst fans.....

Yeah the video has been removed now from youtube.  You can still find it on dead spin dot com.  I'm not posting the link...it's completely disgusting.

Yeah and the uat jerk's face is in clear view most of the time along with all the other turd fans.  What is it they say about posting things on the internet......once you send it out there, it's there forever.  If the guy doesn't get convicted of a crime, at the very least, he'll probably lose his job if he works for an even remotely reputable place.  And seeing as how companies now look for this kind of thing in folk's background, all bets are off for him in the future as well.

Updyke and now this.  What's next uat?

Maybe society will get lucky and the guy and the people who acted like cowards, promoted this and thought it was just too funny all end up at the bottom of a swamp. That is where scum thrives isn't it? Perfect.

Not ONE person had the guts to step up and intervene. This is really sad.

It is disturbing on every level.

Looks like Brian wins the Harvey Updyke award for the best Alabama fan for the 2011 season. I am sure Brian's statue will be right next to Harvey. I can see the statues now..... Harvey with his favorite hat on with a bucket of Spike and Brian with his..........well you can figure the rest out....   :banghead:

2010 - Harvey Updyke

2011 - Brian Downing

2012 - ?

(updated)

What i read says the victimm would have to file charges. I doubt that would happen,and i hope it is not accurate anyway. I thought exposing yourself in public was a crime. If there was ever a reason not to get that innebriated.....

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

This story is being covered on our local news station in North AL.  You can go to waff48.com for the latest.  They mentioned that some individuals were students and punishment may insue.

This story is being covered on our local news station in North AL.  You can go to waff48.com for the latest.  They mentioned that some individuals were students and punishment may insue.

http://www.waff.com/story/16530901/bama-fan-performs-lewd-act-on-lsu-fan-after-bcs-game

His is the guy that did this, response on twitter..

CK @KonwayTweety

...Wow this has gotten out of hand, for the last time...Yes! I am the guy in the #LSU "Teabagging" video....#RoleDamnTide

That last part sounded familiar.....

So even if somebody could give Bama fans the benefit of the doubt after Updyke, what they did to the LSU fan in NOLA last week was beyond terrible. Maybe mods don't want this put up and feel free to delete, but what I just saw and read was very disturbing and I hope these people get caught, jailed, sued, et al.

http://blog.al.com/wire/2012/01/viral_video_of_possible_alabam.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ACTUAL HEADLINE

Viral video of possible Alabama fans abusing LSU fan draws scrutiny of Louisiana officials

See according to Al.com, you can not be sure it is Alabama fans, it is only possible...  

ALSO, it is not known

A video that's gone viral on the Internet and purports to show Alabama fans abusing an unconscious LSU fan after the BCS

--------------------------------------------

See one rumor is that this is LSU fans pretending to be Bammer fans...   :zapbama:

Possible? If it looks like ish, smells like ish, and sounds like ish, then it is usually none other than ish.

BTW, didn't realize there was another thread. Feel free to merge or delete.

When I saw that video, it looked like every male that walked by was reaching for his zipper.  I don't know about anyone else, but in my wildest days I never saw anyone do anything like that and it certainly never occurred to me.  Why would anyone do that?

Archived