Crazy Bama Fans

WarTiger6

Possible? If it looks like ish, smells like ish, and sounds like ish, then it is usually none other than ish.

BTW, didn't realize there was another thread. Feel free to merge or delete.

i like the new slang word i learned here: "ish"....i can call my wife "ishhead" and she won't know what it means

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw that video, it looked like every male that walked by was reaching for his zipper.  I don't know about anyone else, but in my wildest days I never saw anyone do anything like that and it certainly never occurred to me.  Why would anyone do that?

Bammer homoish behavior.

It doesn't surprise me. Looks like that guy, and maybe others who were there, need to be charge criminally. You can't get drunk enough to do that - it is abnormal behavior. I think that uat plays away for the LSWho game. It should be exciting. Does anyone know what the corndogs are saying about this horrible action by the bammmers?

It doesn't surprise me. Looks like that guy, and maybe others who were there, need to be charge criminally. You can't get drunk enough to do that - it is abnormal behavior. I think that uat plays away for the LSWho game. It should be exciting. Does anyone know what the corndogs are saying about this horrible action by the bammmers? 

It's hard to comment with a.........in your........

It's hard to comment with a.........in your........

I will have to take your word on that.  :-X

Y'all have to come bail me out if I were that LSU fella. Somebody would get seriously hurt over that mess. Stupid Bammer.

Yep I would find that guy and he would have a size 12 foot broke off in his a.......... Excuse my non-language.  ;D

If the offended LSU fan would come forward the turd could be convicted of Sexual Battery.  With the possible ten years prison time comes a lifetime of posters, flyers and notifying authorities of his every move.  I really hope the LSU guy files a report.  It would serve this idiot right. 

Y'all have to come bail me out if I were that LSU fella. Somebody would get seriously hurt over that mess. Stupid Bammer.

I agree with everything you said!

If the offended LSU fan would come forward the turd could be convicted of Sexual Battery.  With the possible ten years prison time comes a lifetime of posters, flyers and notifying authorities of his every move.  I really hope the LSU guy files a report.  It would serve this idiot right. 

I believe that the State can prosecute w/o victim coming forward. Crimes are committed against the peace and dignity of the State. The local prosecutor or the AG will decide. If I were them, I would press charges.

I read that he had to come forward and file a complaint too... but he was passed out, what does he remember?  There should be no way the bammer doing that or the other ones involved with it don't have to answer for what they did.

You can take bammers out of Alabama but you cannot take the bammer out of bammers.  You do realize that bammers posted that video on the Internet because they were proud and bragging about what bammers did to a helpless LSU fan, don't you?  And that the other bammers involved or standing around not only did not put a stop to it, but were nonchalant about it like it was just a bammer being a bammer.  Harvey bragged about what he did on Paul Finebaum's radio show because he knew that would make him a hero to other bammers too.

I believe that the State can prosecute w/o victim coming forward. Crimes are committed against the peace and dignity of the State. The local prosecutor or the AG will decide. If I were them, I would press charges.

Not in this type of charge.  There has to be a victim. 

I live in New Orleans and the people here (TV and print people and NOPD) are PISSED. They are literally begging this guy to come forward.

Not in this type of charge.  There has to be a victim. 

I want to see the most serious charge also, but public exposure and misd. charges are also possible here and there are witnesses and film available to do that. He can be  prosecuted.

Archived