Football Staff News...not OC

TIGGR82

Just saw this mentioned on Football Scoop:

"Auburn: We hear South Alabama defensive grad assistant Paul Stewart has accepted an assistant to player development off the field role with Auburn."

For those who may be interested.

"Auburn: We hear South Alabama defensive grad assistant Paul Stewart has accepted an assistant to player development off the field role with Auburn."

Is that also like being the Assistant to the Traveling Secretary...Cooostanza?  ;D

now, that is the title I want on MY business card!!!!!

I'm not sure it would fit on 1 card, you might have to get two of them and hold them up side by side.  Or do it front and back. "Assistant to Player Development off the (over) field role with Auburn"

I was hoping CGC would hire Tony Dungy for that position! >:(

That would be fantastic news.  Paul's older brother Adam is a former walk-on at Auburn and current GA.  This would make three Foley High School Alums on Gene Chizik's current staff.

Is Lolley going to stay on the staff? I thought VanGorder was going to bring someone in to coach the DB's and Lolley was gooona get some office job at the university.

Archived