2013 5* DT Montravius Adams signs with AU!

Elephant Tipper

Being from there, those morons (and yes, I know them well) hate Auburn for some reason. I guess the fact that their colors, first university president, and soccer field are named after or represent Auburn in some way pisses them off.

Walt Duptula and Mr. Plyler and KMA!

Walt Deptula (sp?) is sure enough an a-hole. He said we "teach" dirty play. He just went on and on during the Cam Newton saga about how "dirty" of a program Auburn was and everyone "knows" we paid Cam. I e-mailed him after the NCAA ruling to demand an on-air apology but of course never heard from him.

I used to like Clemson, at least after their arrogance wore off from their 82(?) MNC. But Dabo has removed any empathy I have for them. I really don't like that bammer.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being from there, those morons (and yes, I know them well) hate Auburn for some reason. I guess the fact that their colors , first university president, and soccer field are named after or represent Auburn in some way pisses them off.

clempson's colors are PURPLE and orange. big difference, not always noted. wde

Being from there, those morons (and yes, I know them well) hate Auburn for some reason. I guess the fact that their colors , first university president, and soccer field are named after or represent Auburn in some way pisses them off.

Only because Navy fades to Purple lol.

Yeah but they got the color purple from Heisman taking old AU uniforms that faded to purple with him when he left for Clempsum.

I beg to differ with Rollsroyce5's last statement. It sounds more like they got the purple from "sour grapes". Maybe their numnut coach can get all their colors and uniforms changed at his alma mater's favorite tailor in ttown.

Their entire campus is more or less modeled after AU. And being in the thick of it here (going to trivia tonight with a CU grad) I can't wait to stick it to em. My girl and her whole family are Gamecocks, and with me being Auburn - no love lost for that "other team from the upstate".

Their entire campus is more or less modeled after AU. And being in the thick of it here (going to trivia tonight with a CU grad) I can't wait to stick it to em. My girl and her whole family are Gamecocks, and with me being Auburn - no love lost for that "other team from the upstate".

My mom's entire side of the family, except for my grandmother, went to SC. My youngest cousin even played for SC. With that much SC in my family I hate Clemson.

I remember when my aunt was dating a clemson alum and brought him to thanksgiving one year. I was younger then but I still remember the look my Papa gave him. Luckily my aunt got smart and is no longer with him.

Clemson will never feel good about thenselves until that s***ty school joins the SEC and wins. And I mean s***ty.

Being from there, those morons (and yes, I know them well) hate Auburn for some reason. I guess the fact that their colors, first university president, and soccer field are named after or represent Auburn in some way pisses them off.

I think they don't like us because we have traditionally dominated them on the field and we are so similar it just pisses them off that we usually do so much better. How would you feel if you had an older brother that didn't look much different than you but got all the girls and had all the friends and got dad's nice car while you get an old rust trap, and to top it off he beats you up on a regular basis? We have always treated them like the little cousin and they hate us for it.

They will always be Auburn Lite, . . . with a lake.

And a psychotic, meth addict looking mascot.

:beatmullet: The recruiting a certain school tried on Monty on his last OV to AU,didnt work HA.

Are you saying we had a turd implant last weekend? Maybe he was found out and had to leave early, or just not making any ground and left???

Calm down. Deon mix's took 2 hours to come over. :hellyeah:/>

Being that he is from Mississippi, wouldn't he have to leave the state to fax. ;)/>

No they got fax 3 years ago. That's why it took MSU so long to report the Cam stuff to the SEC office. They're still working on getting email down there.

Clemson talk radio show hosts were speculating on what turned MA to Auburn especially "considering their season last year".

(I don't quite get that. Everyone knows AU is typically competitive in the SEC, so a down season, if anything, is a plus IMO)

They talked a little about Gus and, most interestingly, they brought up the "family atmosphere" that Gus and his staff like to create. Mentioned how the Auburn staff liked to include the wives and even their children in recruiting visits. This family atmosphere is very attractive to a lot of these kids and it probably had an impact on Montravious.

I find this interesting because I am pretty sure that Clemson - and probably other schools - take a similar approach. And they really wanted Montravious

Maybe AU's "family theme" will become like "Tiger Walk" on gameday - widely imitated.

Already has been, by Clemson. They are "All In".

Clemson talk radio show hosts were speculating on what turned MA to Auburn especially "considering their season last year".

(I don't quite get that. Everyone knows AU is typically competitive in the SEC, so a down season, if anything, is a plus IMO)

They talked a little about Gus and, most interestingly, they brought up the "family atmosphere" that Gus and his staff like to create. Mentioned how the Auburn staff liked to include the wives and even their children in recruiting visits. This family atmosphere is very attractive to a lot of these kids and it probably had an impact on Montravious.

I find this interesting because I am pretty sure that Clemson - and probably other schools - take a similar approach. And they really wanted Montravious

Maybe AU's "family theme" will become like "Tiger Walk" on gameday - widely imitated.

Already has been, by Clemson. They are "All In".

They accused us for stealing that from them. :big:

How about for a selling point that Auburn 10 times as many undefeated seasons as Clemson, in fact more in the last 8 years than Clemson has in their history? Or Auburn has 5 times as many top 10 finishes as Clemson, most of them recently. How about an Auburn coach STARTED Clemson's program? (The purple in fact comes from the Auburn ass't being allowed to take old faded Auburn practice jersey's w/ him for Clemson's first unis). Clemson pretty well is a poor copy of a dozen other programs ("Death Valley" etc). My question is why McKenzie picked the Auburn wannabe over the real deal.

Archived